Day in Chester

~Lexie's POV~
We have finally arrived in Chester and it looks amazing already.
We go to the Main Street and there could millions of shops!

Just to the left on the street, there is a mall and it's called the Grovener! We all split off into little groups to go shopping but I wanted to go on my own so I actually got something done! But Taylor said that I had to have someone with me so I...

We all split off into little groups to go shopping but I wanted to go on my own so I actually got something done!
But Taylor said that I had to have someone with me so I took Joey with me.
We went inside the mall and Joey insisted that we went to this place called Millie's cookies! He bought both of us a cookie and they asked where were from as they were unfamiliar with our accent.
Next, I went into H&M and got some tops while Joey stayed with me and told me that this was really boring to do so we soon left.
I went to a couple more stores and they were called TopShop, Jack Wills, CathKidston, Primark, New look, Boots and Debenhams and they were all great and I bought a lot of new clothes and cosmetics.
When we were in the Grovener, it was funny that there was an American Candy store and most of the boys where in there when they are American but oh well.
After a full day of shopping, we soon got onto the bus.
Me and Joey went to the room at the back of the bus as Joey wanted some privacy.
Don't ask why as I don't know.
I placed my bags on the floor but as soon as I tried to get my phone, Joey collided his lips with mine.
Before we knew it, we were having a make out session...
As soon as Joey pulled away, we both panted for breath.
"I've been wanting to kiss you ever since I first saw you were back. That day when you walked through the door, I wanted to just grab you and kiss you-" I cut him off by saying:
"Why didn't you?" But he just shrugs and pulls me into a hug.
"I'm just glad that I have you back now." He says and kisses the top of my head.
God, I love Joey so much. 

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas on new books?
Should I write a story about:
Johnny Orlando?
Blake Gray?
Mark Thomas?
Comment and I'll write one!💘
~Tamzin💘