Dreams

~Lexie's POV~
I wake up next to Joey next to me, shirtless like usual and cute like usual.
But, I always feel like this is all a dream.
It's a dream being next to Joey again!
I look over at him again and he's awake and he gives me a quick kiss and I smile at him before getting up.
I jog downstairs, leaving Joey in bed and I go and see Taylor who is in the gym room.
"Hey Tay." I say as he tries to give me a hug but I refuse as he's all sweaty!
"Hey Lex!" Taylor exclaims as he pours his water all over his head.
"What are we doing today?" I ask as I have nothing planned to do.
"Whatever you would like." Taylor says with a cheesy smile upon his face.
"Okay, I'll make us breakfast first, right?" I ask as a massive smile appears on his face.
"YES?!" Taylor yells at the top of his lungs and I laugh in response.
I run to the kitchen and I make some pancakes with Strawberries on top and I have some whipped cream on top of that.
"TAY, JOEY?!" I yell up the stairs.
Shortly I hear stomping and I know it's them fighting to get down the stairs.
As they get down, they gobble up all their pancakes and they attempt to eat mine but I don't let them!
I eat them before he can even think on pinching them from me.
These boys are so annoying sometimes!

Hope you liked this chapter!
Remember to comment questions for the character Q&A?
It will help you understand the characters!
~Tamzin💘