Time

~Lexie's POV~
Once I caught up with Taylor, I didn't hesitate to look behind to see what Joey was doing.
He had his hands scratching the back of his neck and his left foot was kicking a little pebble along the pavement.
I choose to ignore him and I join in the other guys conversation.
Once we get to the hotel, there wasn't enough room in the lift so I decided to take the stairs, and that's when I realised that's what Joey decided to do too.
"You didn't have to be so rude." I growl at him and he keeps his hands shoved into his pockets.
"Why did you be so rude?" I ask and he just keeps quiet.
"Joey, I'm giving you a chance for me to forgive you." I say but he stays quiet once again.
I scoff and I walk faster up the stairs and soon into me and Taylor's room.
I flop onto the bed and I'm sure Taylor notices that there's something wrong.
"What's wrong?" Taylor asks with a sigh.
"Joey, he's being rude and arrogant." I say as I snuggle up into my pillow.
"He's not rude and arrogant, Lex." Taylor says and sits by me.
"He's just in a rough position right now, give him some time and he'll be okay soon." Taylor says and rubs his hand up and down my back before disappearing to the bathroom.
Would Joey really be okay in time?
Will I learn to love him again?

Poor Joey...
~Tamzin💘