Always

~Lexie's POV~
"It's you. It's always been you." I re assure him.
"If it's me then kiss me." He says and he is still looking down at his lap as if he thinks that I won't.
I pull his face up gently and I place my lips onto his and he kisses me back.
His hands snake around my waist while my hands are tangled in his hair.
As Joey deepens the kiss, I notice the Sparks are still there and they are becoming stronger than ever before.
I pull away and I hug him very tightly.
"I love you Joey." I say as he holds me tightly.
"I love you Lexie." He repeats back to me.
I smile as he lets go of me but he still hasn't asked me the question I'm waiting for.
Will he?
~Joey's POV~
I'm glad Lexie told me that he loves me or id never have the guts to do what I'm gonna do next.
"Lexie?" I ask as she looks at me.
"Will you- uh- go out with me- again?" I ask hesitantly.
"Yes! I've been waiting for you to say that!" She squeals as she jumps into my arms.
I hold her close and I'm so happy that I have her back.
She lifts her head up and gives me a quick peck before burying her head into my chest again.
~Lexie's POV~
He finally asked me! He asked me!
How we are official dating again!
But, I do wonder what bumps in our journey we are gonna hit next...

Yay, they are official!
~Tamzin💘