Hailey's date

~Lexie's POV~
Kyla's date sounds so perfect to me.
Next to explain is Hailey, and the way she goes on about it sounds like the best date ever!
~Hailey's POV~
~FlashBack~
I had already planned my outfit (below) and I soon put on and I adjusted my hair to make sure that I looked perfect for Brandon.

Next to explain is Hailey, and the way she goes on about it sounds like the best date ever! ~Hailey's POV~ ~FlashBack~ I had already planned my outfit (below) and I soon put on and I adjusted my hair to make sure that I looked perfect for Brandon

I quickly ran downstairs as I looked outside and saw Brandon waiting outside on his phone.
"You look beautiful." Brandon says with a shocked expression on his face.
"I don't." I say as I look down and I blush.
Brandon took me to a very fancy restaurant and everyone looked at us weird.
We looked so young to be there as a couple against all the old couples.
But we didn't care!
We had a great meal and we talked about a load of things.
At the end of the meal, Brandon walked me home and gave me a great gift.
He gave me a cute little bracelet which was basically covered in gems!
I loved it so much!
That's when Brandon kissed me and I jumped a bit by surprise but I loved it all the same.
I loved that date...
~Lexie's POV~
"Wow! Are you wearing the bracelet?" I ask and she nods and reveals a really cute bracelet.
"It was so fun!" Hailey exclaims and squeals as all of us giggle.
This is what I missed, hanging out with the girls.
I wish times were always like this!

Hey guys!
I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope Haylo4 enjoyed this chapter as its all about her!
Thank you!
~Tamzin💘