Anymore

~Lexie's POV~
I quickly put together an outfit (below) and ran downstairs to Taylor.

"Took you long enough

"Took you long enough." Taylor says with a sigh.
We walk outside and Taylor gives me a choice between his lambo or his orange Range Rover so I chose the lambo.
He speeded around the roads and in no time we were at Starbucks.
"Regular Mango and Passion fruit smoothie please?" I ask and he nods as he enters it into the cashier thing.
"What about you sir?" He asks Taylor.
"Regular Chocolate MarshMallow S'mores Frappuccino with extra cream please?" Taylor says and looks down at his phone.
"Okay, that's $10.67 please?" The guy asks and I get a $20 bill out my pocket.
"No, Lexie, I'm paying?!" Taylor exclaims.
I put my hands in a surrender and I watch Taylor pay for our drinks.
Once they were done, we took a seat by the window and drank our lovely drinks.
"He's ask you out soon, Lex." Taylor says as she takes some whipped cream into his mouth.
Once I look up again, he has it all over his face.
"Taylor, it's all over your face. Clean up!" I say handing him a tissue/napkin.
"Okay mom." Taylor says in a baby accent as he cleans his face.
I swear this boy is still a kid.
Once we were done, we drove home and I told Taylor about me and Jakes kiss and how I enjoyed it and how that leads me to think if I even have feelings for Joey anymore...

Hope you like this chapter!
~Tamzin💘