He still loves me

~Lexie's POV~
"Joey..." I say as I don't know what to say right now.
He still loves me after all this time.
"Please, Lexie, I need you back." Joey pleads.
"I-I don't know." I say as when Jake kissed me, I felt sparks but what happens if the Sparks with Joey aren't there anymore?
"What?" Joey asks before breaking into tears.
"Joey." I say as i try get his attention but he pulls away from me.
"Please!" I plead as I need to find out of my love is still there.
As I was about to give up hope, Joey smashes his lips against mine and holds his hands against my waist.
I place my hands on his neck and soon and combing through his hair.
Joey deepens the kiss and it was just like old times.
The Sparks were there, they were more vibrant than before.
Joey pushes me down onto my bed and gets on top of me only perching on his forearms and continues to kiss me like before.
He wasn't going to do anything dirty in this position, he was only going to kiss me that's all.
"PDA?!" Taylor yells as he walks in on me and Joey in a certain position.
"Shut up Taylor." I growl at him and he just chuckles and leaves me and Joey.
I don't know where we stand right now but we must be more than friends after what we just did...

Ooooh! Love is in the air!
They finally kissed again, yay!
Comment questions for the character Q&A and I'll do a chapter on the answers!
~Tamzin💘