One

Draco Malfoy and his band, The Love Brothers, broke up six years prior but that was only due to the stress of wanting and having a family life. They all remained close and even considered themselves family with each other. Draco was still married to the love of his life Harry Potter. They had two beautiful children, Lily who was 14 and Scorpius who was 16. The other band members had also gotten married, Greg even married Draco's cousin Katie and they had two children a bit younger than Draco's. Neville had a wife and one daughter. T-dawg, as he liked to be called, had a wife but no kids.

Since breaking up, Draco was a judge on a singing completion television show for four months out of the year. The other month he spent at home with his family which he personally thought trumped all. He waited patiently for someone to answer their phone because when he rang his husband, there was no answer.

"Hello?" The deep voice answered.

"Scorpius, finally! I've been calling." Draco scolded his son. "Where is your pa?" He asked.

"He's lying down, sleeping probably if you say you've been calling." Scorpius defended.

"He seems to be sleeping every time I call. Will you wake him so I can talk to him?" Draco asked and Scorpius sighed.

"Yeah fine."

"Thank you." Draco muttered and then he heard Scorpius moving. They were currently at the LA house that was closer to where Draco was. He came home one weekend a month during the months of shooting and sometimes they would visit him. He heard Scorpius address Harry.

"Papa." Scorpius whispered. "Papa." He spoke again.

"Hmm yeah? Are you okay?" Harry's voice was slightly slurred from being shaken awake.

"Yeah, dad's on the phone. He wants to talk to you. Make it quick though, I need to leave in an hour."

"Yeah okay." Harry took the phone.

"Hello?" He answered and Draco sighed.

"Hello love, I tried calling you but apparently you've been sleeping."
"Yeah not feeling well. I'm a bit fatigued lately." He told him. Scorpius left the room and Draco frowned on the other end.

"Fatigued? Are you leaving the house?"

"Yeah I leave the house, I go out and sell my body every night. I'm surprised you haven't heard it in the media."
"Very funny." Draco laughed. "Are you sick then?"

"I had a sinus infection a month back, I was put on antibiotics, you know that."

"I do but how are you feeling now?"

"Just fatigued." Harry told him and Draco sighed.

"Maybe coming down with something else then."
"Probably. Did you just call to ask about my sleeping patterns?"

"Ha ha no." Draco sneered teasingly. "I'm gonna come home this weekend."

"Oh great! I miss you so much."

"I miss you too." Draco told him. "And I can't wait to see you and the kids. Where is Lils? And where is Scorp going?"

"Lily went to cheerleading and Scorp is um going out. He didn't say where though." Harry told him and then yawned.

"Mind asking him? I don't want him getting in too much trouble."

"Yeah sure." Harry got out of bed and walked to their kitchen. Scorpius was at the table typing away on his laptop.