Eleven

Harry was propped up in his bed watching the Daily Morning. A national television show that his family was going to be on.  Sirius and Severus were the only ones home with him but they were downstairs. Harry would call the intercom if he needed anything.

            "And today on Daily Morning we have Draco Potter and his family." The hostess said. Everyone clapped as the camera panned to the three of them. Lily was in a pretty white with blue flowers dress. Scorpius was wearing black skinny jeans and a button down.  And Draco was in a nice outfit that was similar to his son's. Harry pet Jagger who was curled up on his side.

            "See daddy Jagger, he's all dressed up." Harry told Jagger who yapped towards the television.

            "How are you doing Potter's?" The hostess asked.

            "We're hanging in there." Draco answered.

            "So you've decided to finally comment on your husband's health." The hostess pointed out.

            "Yeah Harry has convinced me to have the media alerted of his health dilemma." Draco answered.

            "And just how is he doing?" The hostess asked and Harry leaned against the pillows. He was feeling a bit better today which was good. The camera panned to Draco's face and he looked pained.

            "He's doing as well as you think a cancer patient would." Draco answered. "He was diagnosed with AML but unfortunately it's spread to his kidneys."

            "Oh goodness."

            "Yeah but I'm a match and once I turn 18, he's getting mine." Scorpius spoke up and Harry smiled.

            "That's very brave of you."

            "He's my pa, he needs me to be brave." Scorpius told her and Harry frowned as the lady gave a sympathetic look.

            "You know what's good about these good times? We have our loved ones to be there for us. And you, Scorpius, happen to be dating Samuel Williams from America Singing Diva." She smiled and Scorpius was rendered speechless. Harry's jaw dropped as did Lily's. Draco remained emotionless but Harry knew that Draco was just as shocked.

            "I wouldn't say dating, we're friend." Scorpius explained. A picture of the two of them holding hands and kissing popped up on the screen.

            "Seems like more than friends to me."   The hostess teased. Lily giggled and covered her mouth.  "Seems likes you had no clue Draco."

            "I knew he was in a relationship but didn't know who." Draco laughed but Harry knew that Draco was angry.

            "Anyway, our pa is doing better but there are days he feels weak." Lily spoke up.  "Really all we need at this point is your prayers and thoughts." The audience awed and Lily smiled. "Thank you so much for having us."

            "Thank you for coming." The hostess smiled. Harry turned off the television and just scratched the dog's ears. He heard footsteps and knew it was his dad's. Sirius popped his head in giving Harry a look.

            "I guess we're gonna hear it when we get home aren't we?" Sirius asked and Harry laughed.

            "Yes I do believe so."