Four

Harry had his treatment and was sitting in one of the chairs at the hospital. Draco sat next to him and rubbed his back as Harry became sick in the bucket they had given him. It was painful for the both of them, Harry physically and Draco emotionally. When he had finished and was able to leave, Harry leaned Draco and Draco helped him in the car. Thankfully, they went out the back away from any paparazzi that was there. There was still no word of it in the media which was surprising because Draco figured it would have been leaked the moment he uttered any word to his bosses.

            "How are you feeling Har?" Draco asked and Harry groaned.

            "Weak." Harry told him honestly. "C-can I lie on the couch when we get home?" Harry asked.

            "Yes of course." Draco assured. Draco's parents had arrived two days prior and were settled in. His mother still went to work but his father was able to work from home in their study. Sirius and Severus were home as well which made it easier on Draco because without Harry, he was lost. They pulled into the driveway, waited for the gate to open, and when it did they drove into the garage.  He helped Harry out only to be stopped by him.

            "Draco?" Harry mumbled.

            "Yes Harry?" Draco asked and Harry promptly vomited on the garage floor. Draco grimaced and helped Harry out avoiding the vomit.  "It's okay, we're gonna get you snuggled up on the couch and fed." Draco ran a hand through Harry's hair then helped him through the house. It wasn't loud but there was noise.

            "We're home." Draco called and they were rushed by three people. Scorpius, Severus and Sirius ran to the door.

            "Woah, we don't need that much help." Harry laughed. He leaned on his husband and Father. "The couch please." He told them and they helped him there. He lied on the brown leather house placing his feet on the ottoman. Scorpius placed a pillow behind his head and wrapped him in a blanket.

            "Are you hungry?" Sirius asked and Harry shook his head.

            "I'd like something to drink." He told him and Sirius nodded. He walked away bringing Severus away with him. "Where's your sister?" Harry asked.

            "She's upstairs doing homework, do you need her?"

            "No jus' wonderin'." Harry mumbled. Draco sat next to Harry and allowed the man to cuddle him. He wrapped his arms around Harry as the other two brought the drink.

            "Drink slow Harry, you might not be able to keep it down." Severus told him. Harry took a few sips of his apple juice and then rested against Draco.

            "Do you have to go back tomorrow?" Scorpius asked and Harry spoke before Draco.

            "No, once a week for the next six weeks and then we wait." He told him.

            "Wait for what?" He asked.

            "To see if it's working." Harry told him. "Come here." He said at his son's concerned look. Scorpius complied and Harry hugged him tight.  "It'll be alright." He told him and then kissed his head.

            "I-I'm gonna go upstairs." Scorpius told him. "I love you." His voice wavered.

            "I love you more." Draco smiled at the familiar phrase. Scorpius nodded and walked away.

            "Is there anything we can do?" Sirius asked.

            "No." Harry answered quickly.