Epilogue

Four Years Later

It was finally their 20th anniversary and the couple decided to renew their vows where they got married. The man who was "officiating" the wedding would be Greg. Lily and Scorpius were now 18 and 20, both in college and living healthy lives. Harry hadnt relapsed in those four years much to everyone's relief.

"Are you ready to marry me again?" Harry whispered to Draco as they waited to walk down together. They were both in simple black tuxedos with their arms linked. Draco stroked a lock of Harry's hair out of his face. Harry's hair was grown out, longer than he ever had it, almost down to his shoulders and curling at the bottom. He had grown a full beard that Draco absolutely loved.

"I said this then and I'll say it again, I'd marry you everyday if I could." Draco told Harry who smiled.

"I would marry you everyday too." Harry said and Draco went to kiss him but Harry stopped him. "Save it for when we do the renewal." Harry teased and Draco pouted but abided. Once the music started, Draco dropped Harry's arm and grabbed his hand tightly. "You're hand is so sweaty, are you nervous?"

"Yes, just as nervous as I was on our wedding day." He confessed and Harry smiled.

"At least I know that it will turn out okay." Harry told him. "Let's go puppy."

"You got it kitten." Draco smirked. The two of them started down the aisle and the guests stood up. It was a small get together with maybe twenty people. Lily brought her boyfriend as Scorpius brought his girlfriend. They sat amongst the audience as the kids stood in the front with Greg. Everyone awed and clapped as Harry and Draco made their way down. Once they got to the alter, Draco was nearly crying buckets. Harry's eyes were blurry with tears and when they stopped in front of Greg, everyone sat. It took several seconds for Draco and Harry to collect themselves and once they did, Greg started.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the vow renewal of Draco and Harry Potter." He spoke and people clapped. "Everyone here knows that these two met in college and from their, their lives were taken in a whirlwind of heartache, devastation, and most importantly, great happiness. Without these three things, these men would not be as strong as they are today. After everything, the biggest devastation was Harry's diagnosis of AML. In this time, Harry almost lost his life and the whole Potter family almost crash in shambles." Greg closed his eyes and took a deep breath, obviously still affected by the cancer, he opened his eyes and started again. "But Harry was given a new chance at life and everyone in the family was brought closer together. I've seen these two together and they are the definition of love. I havent seen two people, besides me and my wife," That got a laugh out of everyone. "look at one another like these two do." Everyone awed and Greg smiled getting ready to finished. "It is an honor be the one to say this, Draco and Harry, I now pronounced renewed, you may kiss your groom." He told them. Draco and Harry turned to one another and pressed their lips together. Everyone clapped and the two pulled away. Both of their eyes were filled with tears and they turned to the crowd thanking them for coming and to share dinner with them immediately following the ceremony.

~~~

Draco and Harry sat at their table watching everyone dance and interact. Lily and her boyfriend were slow dancing with their foreheads against each other. Scorpius and his girlfriend were slow dancing but her head was on his shoulder as he whispered something to her. On the other side near the bar, Severus and Sirius were sharing a drink and eskimo kisses. Sitting at another table was Narcissa and Lucius were sharing dessert.

Oddly enough, the two couples moved in with the Potter's permanently and even stranger enough, no one complained. Harry and Draco liked having the parents so close even now because the children went away for college.

"We have some life don't we?" Draco asked Harry. Their hands we interwined ontop of the table. Their rings, new and old, were touching.

"We've come along way from being roommates in college."

"Now we're roommates in life." Draco said and Harry shoved him playfully.

"You're a loser." Harry giggled.

"I'm your loser."

"Yes you are." Harry leaned over the table and pressed a kiss on his husband's lips. "But I wouldn't change our life for anything. Like Greg said, we wouldn't be as strong as we are without everything happened. But I promise that it'll be only be good thing for now on." Harry promised and Draco smiled.

"I love you so much."
"And I love you more." A bark next to them made them laugh. Harry leaned down and pet the top of the dog's head. "And I love you too Jagger." Harry cooed. He turned back to Daco and with one last kiss, the couple decided to go dance alongside their kids. After so much hell, their lives would finally be a heaven. And that was a promise, forever and always.

The End

Thank you all so much for reading the third and last book of the Roommates series. I am happy to have started it and sad to see it end. Thank you again! xox