Seven

Fuck. Is all Draco could think. Harry was hallucinating. Not only was hallucinating but he was hallucinating dead people. Which is probably never good. When they got to the hospital, they rushed him off and Draco was left in the waiting room. He could tell that people recognized him from the stares he got but nobody made a move to come speak with him. Which he silently thanked for. He needed to focus on Harry and not the public.

Soon his family rushed in. Both sets of parents, except Narcissa who was working, and the kids. Scorpius looking flushed and Lily in tears.

"What happened?" Lily threw herself at her dad. Neither of the kids were home. Lily was gonna stay at a friend's house and Scorpius told him he was going on a date.

"He was running a fever so I had someone call an ambulance." He answered wrapped his arms around her.

"Is he okay?" She asked, face in his chest.

"I don't know. You don't have to stay if you don't want to." He gently stroked her hair.

"I want to." She told him. With one last squeeze she sat next to Scorpius. He nudged her shoulder and then pulled her into a hug.

"There's something else." Draco told the older three men.

"What happened?" Sirius asked.

"I don't remember if he's ever told you about Justin?" He told as a question but Sirius nodded.

"Yeah he was Harry's boyfriend..." Sirius said and Draco nodded. "What about him?"

"Harry told me in the ambulance that Justin misses him." Sirius paled but Lucius shook his head.

"So he's hallucinating." He told them. "He couldn't have been there."

"No dad you don't understand. Justin is dead. He killed himself when they were 16." Draco told him and he paled.

"He's seeing dead people?" Severus asked.

"I don't know." Draco shook his head. "I think it was only him."

"Well it could have just been the fever. Him seeing and hearing things." Lucius dismissed.

"Let's sit." Severus suggested and so they did. They took up a whole row of chairs and then some. Draco awaited nervously alongside his family until someone came out to tell them if Harry was okay.

"Draco?" He heard his mother's voice. His headshot up and he stood up quickly going towards him.

"Mama?" He asked and she embraced him.

"I just saw Harry. He's doing alright but the doctor wants to see you with him." She told him and he nodded.

"Okay, thank you."

"His room is to the left." She told him and he nodded. They separated and he made his way to the room. Harry was rested against the pillow looking like he was teetering on consciousness. Draco walked in and sat with him.

"Hi love." Draco kissed Harry's hand. He had IV's with fluid pumping into him.

"Hi." Harry whispered. "The doctor wants to talk to us."

"I know." Draco agreed. "Do you remember what you said to me in the ambulance?" Draco asked and Harry nodded.

"He was there." He told his husband.