Two

"Harry, Harry wake up." Draco shook Harry awake. Harry groggily opened his eyes and looked at Draco.

            "What?" He asked and Draco's eyes widened.

            "You're sweating profusely." He told him.

            "It's hot in here." Harry protested.

            "No it isn't." Draco argued and then got out of bed. He went into the bathroom then walked out with a wet towel. He started to blot Harry's face and neck. He placed a hand on Harry's forehead and hissed.  "You have a fever Harry, I told you you were sick."

            "I don't feel sick." Harry shrugged and Draco sighed. He walked back into the bathroom and then walked out with some water along with a pill.

            "Take the Tylenol, it should bring down the fever." He told Harry and Harry wordlessly took the medicine. He laid back down and looked at Draco.

            "Can you get back in bed now? I want to sleep."

            "Fine." Draco threw the dirty towel in the bathroom, placed the water down and then laid back down. Harry laid his head on Draco's chest and closed his eyes.

            "Love you Draco."
             "Love you too Harry." And with that he fell asleep.

            The next morning, Draco needed to go. It was also the morning of Harry's appointment so before he left, he hugged Scorpius and reminded him to keep him posted.

            "I will dad, I promise." Scorpius told him. "Now get going before you're late being a celebrity." Draco laughed and kissed his son's head.

            "Bye Scorp, love you."

            "Love you too dad." Draco walked to the door and hugged Harry tightly goodbye. He had already said goodbye to Lily. He kissed his husband hard and then left.  Harry waved from the door and then closed it.

            "Lil? Scorp? I'm leaving now!" He yelled and Scorpius was there in an instant.

            "Can I come?" He asked and Harry eyed him.

            "I'm only going to the doctor."

            "Yeah but I want to get out of the house." Scorpius lied and Harry's eyes narrowed.

            "Your father told you to come didn't he?"

            "Yes." Scorpius answered honestly. Harry rolled his eyes but nodded.

            "He's worried for no reason." He told Scorp after getting a small jacket on. "Lil, Scorp is coming with me, be back soon!"

            "Okay!" She yelled back. Scorpius and Harry walked out of the house.

            "He's worried for good reason." Scorpius countered but Harry rolled his eyes again.

            "No, I'm fine. He worries cause he's not here." Harry explained and Scorpius agreed to that. They got in the car and Harry started it up. "Do you ever mind that he's not here?" Harry asked and Scorpius frowned. "Scorp?"

            "Yeah I do. I mean, I get it. He followed his dreams and all but aren't we supposed to come first? Sure when we were younger, we'd go on tour with him but he was always out practicing or performing. Now he's shooting the show and well, we see him once in a month."