25✏

Surprise HAHAHAHA I am moving this story way to fast omg. I just wanted them to meet already hahaha
***

Jimin stared at Yoongi and all he could think was -Wow! He looked way more handsome in real life.

Yoongi on the other hand was staring at something else. And that something else is the younger's bare upper body, his lips forming into a devilish smirk.

Jimin gulped, noticing how the older is eyeing him. Yoongi took slow steps toward him and he backed away in response. Yoongi's steps were a lot more wider than the younger's so he caught up to him in no time. He placed one of his hands on Jimin's waist and the other is reaching out to the younger's face, swiftly wiping the foam out of Jimin's lips.

Jimin's breathing hitched at the sudden action, his heart beating out of his chest. He wasn't able to do anything because the whole situation is still a shock for him. He was freaking out in the inside. Holy mother of God, is Yoongi actual here in? In this room? And what the hell. My heart is going crazy.

Yoongi leaned in, his lips lightly brushing Jimin's ear.

"I give you 1 minute." He whispered, his hot breath fanning against the younger's now reddened ear.

"1 minute?" Jimin asked, confused as to what the older meant.

"1 minute to put on a fucking shirt or I'll take you on. Right here. Right now."

"RI-RIGHT! A shirt!" Jimin stuttered, dashing towards his room.

Yoongi chuckled, amused at how flustered Jimin was. He let himself in, looking around the apartment. It was really clean and organized, considering that two boys live in here. He slumped on the couch, completely exhausted by travelling. He massaged his shoulder, trying to relieve the tension as he was the only one driving during the whole ride.

Meanwhile, Jimin has finished putting on a shirt and thrown in some pants. He was half naked for fucks sake. Although he was already dressed still doesn't want to go out of the room because he couldn't stay calm. He was pacing, trying to make his heart work properly again. Why the fuck is it so hot in here?!

Once he finally felt like he was not burning, he took one deep breath before opening the door and exiting his room. Jimin, hold yourself together and act normal. He thought to himself.

"Hyung why didn't tell me you were coming and why so suddenly?" Jimin complained as he walked over to where Yoongi was, plopping on the space beside his uninvited visitor.

"Not my fault you didn't wake up when I messaged you." Yoongi said as he continued to massage his shoulder and Jimin took note of this.

"Want me to help?" Jimin offered, being the helpful soul that he is. "I'm pretty good with my hands." He bragged, holding up his tiny hands.

Yoongi smirked at this. "Oh really now? Then could you use that magical hands of yours to--"

"No!" Jimin declined even before the older could finish his sentence.

"Tss, still fucking difficult in real life." He muttered and pulled a disappointed face as he turned his back at Jimin. "Massage then."

Jimin smiled, scooting closer as he started to massage his hyung's stiff shoulder.

"Feels so good Jiminie..." Yoongi moaned at Jimin's touch because Jimin was indeed good at this, the aching pain on his shoulders, slowly diminishing. Jimin tried his hardest not to think of anything sexual right now because damn Yoongi and his moans. "I wonder what else these hands could pleasure."

"Hyung!"

"I was just wondering." Yoongi answered nonchalantly.

"But hyung, why did you come here?" Jimin asked a question he has been curious about ever since Yoongi came.

"Do you not want me here?"

"No! It's not that!" Jimin answered, a little too quickly. "I'm just curious."

"You're gonna sing for me."

"But I just did." Jimin said, taking a peek at Yoongi's face. The older had his eyes closed so Jimin took this chance to examine Yoongi's features, wishing that he had a better view. He really is handsome. He thought to himself once again. He had really pale skin, but Jimin liked it. Mint colored hair that is very eye catching, sharp and perfectly sculpted nose. And those lips, damn, why do they look so pink and soft?

"Why did you stop? Too concentrated at gawking?" Yoongi mumble in a smug tone as he opened his eyes. Jimin jolted up in his seat when he was met by Yoongi's dark orbs.

"I didn't do both." He denied, his voice raising by a note, indicating that he was a little embarassed when he was caught staring as he resumed to massage Yoongi.

Yoongi brushed it off, already used to Jimin's pointless denials. "Our project for this semester is to record a song we made so I decided that you were perfect for it."

"You can't just decide things on your own." Jimin said. He was rather reluctant about the idea because he has never considered his voice to be pleasing.

"Don't fight me."

"I really can't do it hyung." He clarified as he gave Yoongi's shoulder a finishing pat. Yoongi then turned to Jimin, giving him the evil eye.

"Hyung, I don't sing. I dance. I never sang to anyone before, well except for Hobi since he's my bff and we tight as fuck and I'm really not all confident with my voice hyung. I don't want to mess up your project."

"Shut up." Yoongi grumbled because Jimin was starting to babble, which annoyed him. It's not that Jimin didn't heard him but he still stubbornly continued what he was saying.

"I could try asking Jin-hyung, he has good vocals and he loves to sing. I pretty sure he'd agree since--" Jimin stopped his sentence when Yoongi planted a quick peck on his lips, making his face turn red in an instant, his stomach doing summersaults.

His hand automatically moved up to cover his mouth, completely stunned.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at how hysterical Jimin was acting.

"Shutting you up."