29✏

"Hyung wake up!" Jimin shouted as he shook the sleeping Yoongi, who only turned in response.

"It's already 9:36. Didn't you say we had to go early?"

The older groaned, briefly holding up his hand before letting it fall back on the bed. "5 minutes."

Jimin puffed out air in annoyance. "You better hurry and wake up before I finish taking a shower."

Yoongi didn't reply so Jimin rose up from the edge of the bed. "Don't blame if the water gets cold when you use it."

Jimin let out a sigh as soon as the warm water slid down his body. He sang one of his favorite songs, specifically "Sunset Glow" by Big Bang as he grab a bottle of shampoo from a nearby rack. 

He squeezed a fair amount on his hand and brought it to his wet hair, massaging his scalp.

Jimin's hands instantly came to a halt, his eye brows knitted together as soon as he heard the bathroom door open.

"What the fuck hyung." Jimin cursed and mentally slapped himself for not locking bathroom door.

"I want to take a shower together." The older said casually as he stripped of his clothes, letting it fall to the floor, too lazy to put them away.

"Are you crazy?!" Jimin peeked through the shower curtain before immediately backing away at the sight he had seen. "Oh God! Put on some clothes!" He squeeled, face turning red.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, taking steps towards where Jimin was. "Hyung, stop!" Jimin ordered, the thought of Yoongi seeing him naked freaking him out. It's not that he wasn't confident of his body- he was- he just had something to hide.

Yoongi continued to walk, ignoring the younger's constant refusal.

"Do you ever listen to a word a say?!"

Soon enough he was slipping inside the shower, smirking at the beautiful sight in front of him.

Jimin stood there awkwardly as the older's eyes trailed down his body. "Fuck, you're beautiful." He saw something he hadn't seen before but he decided not to bring it up until later.

"Fucking stop staring and leave." The younger blushed, he himself, finding it hard not to stare at anything besides Yoongi's upper body. It was so milky and pale as if it never felt sunlight.

The older moved closer, trapping the shorter male against the wall, both of them now under the running water. "Didn't you say we needed to hurry? I'm being effecient here."

"Don't try anything funny or I'm seriously gonna hit you with the showerhead." Jimin threatened with a glare and the older just chuckled, nodding his head. "Arasso."

"Where's your shampoo?" Yoongi asked as he scanned the rack full of toiletries.

"The one in the blue bottle." Jimin replied, taking this chance to scan the mint haired boy's body. He barely had any scars, his skin looking so smooth just like a woman's. Not so much muscles, clearly because he was a sloth.

Yoongi reached out for the bottle. He added some unto his hair, leaving it for just a couple of seconds before rinsing it off.

"Do you really shampoo that fast?"

"You told me to hurry."

The younger shrugged. "Please grab that white soap." Jimin requested, seeing as the older had better access to the rack. Yoongi did just that, tossing the bar of soap towards the younger.

Jimin wasn't able to catch it so it fell to the floor. "I am not picking that up."

"It's right in front of you."

"No! I don't want to be like those pitiful guys on prison movies and get banged when they bend down to pick up a bar of soap."

Yoongi cackled at how perverted Jimin sees him as. "What are you talking about? I wouldn't force you into doing something you don't want." He bent down, picking up the bar of soap. Jimin held out his hand thinking that Yoongi would hand him the the soap but he didn't.

Yoongi started to wash himself with the bar of soap, which took just as fast as when he shampooed his hair.

"Yah, do it properly." Jimin nagged, now washing off the bubbles from his own hair.

"I usually take showers at night. I just grabbed this oppurtunity so I could see you naked."

"I should've known." Jimin muttered, lightly shaking his head before letting out a soft gasp when he felt a sudden tug at his arm. He jumped a little when he felt the older's hand travelling down his muscled arm.

"Wh-what are you doing hyung?" The younger stuttered.

"Cleaning you up?"

"I can do that myself." Jimin said as he moved away from his hyung, only to be pulled back.

"Just stay still, will you?"

Jimin pouted as the older continued washing him, the soap and water forming a lot of lather.

Yoongi's hand glided along Jimin's body so effortlessly, the soap making it extra slippery. The older's hand found it's way to the later's stomach, abs rather, as it slowly went down.

"H-hyung..." Jimin breathed out, feeling the sudden rise in temperature.

"Hmm..?" Yoongi hummed, now placing both of his hands on Jimin's waist, following down his V-line.

"I-uh..Y-you can stop n-now." He said, feeling Yoongi's warmth against his back.

"Oh but I just started." The older said as he moved closer to Jimin, resting his head on the younger's shoulder, there bodies pressed against each other.

Jimin's breathing deepened, his member hardening, at Yoongi's experienced sensual touches. "H-hyung I really umm..I think its---" His breath hitched when he felt the older's hand wrap around his sensitive shaft.

"What were you saying?" Yoongi teased as he started to pump the younger's member painfully slow.

Jimin couldn't even mutter a single world right now. The only sounds emitting from his mouth were lewd moans, too aroused as the pleasure took over his system.

Yoongi sucked on the younger's exposed neck, leaving a trail of purple bruises as he flick his thumb along Jimin's slit, making the younger go crazy.

"Oh God." Jimin said, slamming both of his hands on the wall in front of him for support.

Yoongi started to go faster, and the fact that his erection kept poking Jimin from behind, didn't help the younger in anyway.

"H-hyung... I'm gonna.. I'm.."

As soon as Yoongi heard those words he instantly stopped what he was doing, earning him a loud whine from Jimin.

The younger turned to look at his hyung and Yoongi smirked at his dongsaeng's disappointed and needy face.

Yoongi glanced down at younger's erection and then back up at Jimin. "Mind taking care of that for me? Someone told me to hurry up so I don't have time to help you with that." He said as he walked out the bathroom, not even giving Jimin a chance to protest.

As soon as he was able to wrap everthing on his head, Jimin groaned, leaning back on the wall.

"What a fucking asshole. Atleast finished what you started!" 

****

Oh god hahaha PARDON WHAT I WROTE. IM SORRY HAHAHA IM NOT GOOD AT THIS😂😂