46

Jimin stared at the poster right in front him. He has been debating over this for a week now and finally he has mustered enough courage to do it. What with all the encouragement his friends were giving, especially his favorite mint haired guy.

Written on top of the poster were large bold letters saying "BigHit Entertainment Busan Auditions".

He took his phone from his pocket, dialed a number and hovered it close to his ear.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Jimin frowned, seeing as the person he was trying to call wasn't answering. He was about to end the call when someone finally picked up.

His heart started to beat faster than it's normal pace. His nervousness growing by every second that passed.

He let out a deep sigh before opening his mouth to speak. "Eomma."

There was no answer, not that he even expected any. He wasn't even sure if his mother would answer his call when they haven't contacted each other for over 3 months now.

"I um.. I'm auditioning to.." He took a deep breath. "To become an idol."

Again, there was no response but Jimin knew. He knew that his mother was on the other line, listening.

"I'm not sure if you even care but still, I wanted to tell you."

Still no response.

"That's actually all I wanted to say."

"Ah...bye. I love you."

Ending the call, he shove his phone back inside his pocket. With a discouraged but still determined heart, he treaded inside the building. He was expecting at least a brief "good luck" but no, he didn't get that. Not even hearing his mom's voice when he missed it so much.

Is she more upset at me for deciding to become an idol. Yeah, of course she is.

Seeing the massive amount of people inside, Jimin tensed up. After filling up the form given to him, he hurried to get a seat when he noticed a familiar mop of pink hair.

"Jin-hyung?"

"Oh Jimin."

"Why are you here?" It's not that Jimin didn't want Jin to audition, it's just that when he offered his hyung to audition with him he declined the offer. He told Jimin that he was confident in singing, much more so with his visual but swore he couldn't dance for shit.

The taller male shook his head, waving a hand at Jimin. "Ani, I'm just here to accompany Namjoon." Jin said, pointing at his boyfriend who was also writing down on a form.

"Too bad I already wrote your name." Namjoon said as he approached the two, an accomplished expression written all over his face.

Jin furrowed his eye brows, confused as to what the younger meant. "What are you--" His eyes popped wide open as soon as he realization struck him.
"YOU DID NOT!" He shrieked, earning a few weird looks from the people around them.

"Oh c'mon, I'm sure you could wing it." The younger replied nonchalantly, slunging an arm at Jin's shoulder.

"Yeah hyung, if they ask you to dance then just throw in that traffic dance you always do."

"Kim Namjoon, I swear to God if you don't do something about this right now I'm g--"

"I already passed the form."

Jimin stiffled his laugh at the look of horror on Jin's face.

"What the fuck do I do?! I haven't prepared anything!"

"Could you shut it down?!" An unpleased candidate shouted.

Jin shrunk back, muttering a low sorry.

Seeing Jin getting so upset, Namjoon grabbed his arm and pulled him close to him. "Look babe, you can do it. I wouldn't sign you up if I don't believe you are capable."

Jin gave a deep sigh. "Fine. I'll try not to embarass myself too much."

"Number 152, Park Jimin." The announcer called out.

"I'm up guys. Wish me luck."

"We already know you'd well."

Jimin snorted, walking to the secluded room with only the panel inside. He was actually glad that his friends were there. It lessened the pressure he was feeling since there was someone far more tense than he was.

However, he felt kinda lonely somehow but he didn't let it go to him. Maybe he was a tiny bit envious because having your boyfriend with you would've been a great booster but hey, this is why he was going for this, right? So he could do what he loves and be with the person he loves.

With that thought, he stepped inside the room with the resolve of showing them everything his got.

***

Im sorry if there are some grammar errors and typos, since was rushing to write this. Im sorry T^T

It's summer break and I've been hardcore learning Japanese these days. Im half japanese but ain't fluent lol. I know how the grammars works and the how to write since my dad thought me but conversation-wise, not so much. So yea, I'm trying to learn as much before school starts again.

Also I got this new found motivation since our boys are also learning Japanese XD I mean atleast I could talk to them with that since I think learning Korean is a lot of work.

But yeah, i hope you're having a good day ♥