44✏

Jimin hesitantly followed Yoongi inside the shop, scanning the variety of designs posted on the dark-coloured walls.

"It's gonna be fine, c'mon." The older urged, taking Jimin's cold hand and pulled him along with him.

"Hyuuuung..." Jimin whined childishly, refusing to move his feet.

"A deal's a deal, right? We won the match so now it's your time to do your end of the bargain."

Damn, I though he was gonna forget about that.

"But a tattoo is permanent hyung! What if they mess it up? What if you make him draw a fucking penis!"

Yoongi laughed, the last sentence cracking him up. "What makes you think I would do that?"

Jimin gave him a doubtful look and was about to say something when an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Found anything you like?" The tattoo artist's low gruff voice startled him. He had a thick beard running up to his ear. He was big and buff so Jimin had to look up.

"Nah." Yoongi frowned, shaking his head with his arms crossed as he continued to look for a decent design.

"Why not make your own?" The guy suggested, scratching his itchy-looking beard. Jimin just continued to stare at him.

"Yea, I think that'd be better." Yoongi agreed. The guy handed him a piece of paper and pen.

"Go and sit over there. No peeking." Yoongi told Jimin, poiting at the tattoo chair.

Jimin pouted unwillingly walking over to the chair and sat down. He watched as Yoongi started to scribble something on the paper, feeling uneasy.

What the fuck is he drawing?

"Do you think you could work with this?" Yoongi asked as the he showed the tattoo artist the piece of paper and the guy nodded approvingly.

"This is actually pretty cool."

"Right? Just straighten up the edges a bit."

Both of them approached Jimin making him more nervous than he already was.

"Don't worry. A penis is not that hard to draw." The tattoo artist said and Jimin's eyes widened, quickly turning to face Yoongi.

"What? No!" He shrieked.

They both cackled. "He was just messing with you." Yoongi assured, petting Jimin's hair comfortingly.

Jimin sighed, leaning back on the leather chair. "Hyung do I really need to do this?" He pouted, doing his best to convice Yoongi with his puppy eyes.

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life."

"Then don't worry. I got you."

***

After the tattoo artist did all the necessary preparations, sanitizing the stuffs and all, he sat down beside Jimin.

"Ready?" He asked, holding up the running machine.

Jimin nodded, holding Yoongi's hand tightly, who was sitting on the other side. Yoongi gave him a reasurring smile and tried to comfort him by giving his hand light squeezes.

He hissed as he felt the sharp needles repeatedly digging into the flesh of his wrist.

It hurt. It hurt like hell. It hurt even more so, considering that it was his first time.

He closed his eyes and tried to numb out the pain.

"It's okay baby." Yoongi continued to comfort him, rubbing small circles on Jimin's palm with his thumb.

"Look at me."

Jimin slowly opened his teary eyes, still feeling the needles grating along his skin.

"Hyung, it fucking hurts." He complained, voice sounding like he was about to cry.

"I know but it'll be over soon." Yoongi assured him and planted soft butterfly kisses on his hand, hoping that I'd make him feel at least a little bit better.

****

"Okay, it's done. You did good babe." Yoongi said feeling a little bit nervous because, what if Jimin hated the design.

Jimin opened his eyes, bringing his reddened wrist close to his face. His mouth hung open seeing the beautiful design carved elegantly on his wrist.

It was large tattoo of a whale covering most of his left wrist. The magnificent creature glided along a ray of expertly blended colors of blue, purple and green painted on his porcelain skin.

"Oh my God

"Oh my God." He gaped.

"You don't like it?"

"Hyuuuung." Jimin jumped up form his seat, hugging the older while being careful not the hit his wrist. Maybe all that pain wasn't so bad afterall.

"This is beautiful!"

Yoongi let out a relieved sigh and smiled. "Really?"

Jimin pulled out from the hug, smiling widely at his hyung. "Really! Thank you so much!"

The younger examined his wrist again, admiring the design permanently embedded on him.

Yoongi moved behind Jimin and rested his chin on the other's shoulder. "I didn't like that you kept wearing bracelets to cover them up so I thought why not cover your scars permanently? Don't get me wrong, I didn't mind them, they were a part of you but I know how much you hated them."

Jimin looked back at his hyung with such an appreciative expression that Yoongi couldn't help but melt. It never occured to him that Yoongi would put so much thought into the tattoo. He thought that the older just did it for their deal. When in reality he didn't. Yoongi did it for his own good and he couldn't be more grateful.

"Don't give me a reason to make you get another tattoo, understood?"

"Mhmm."

"Good." Yoongi said, ruffling Jimin's soft hair.

"I love you." Jimin gave him a quick peck on the lips.