26✏

After having a long one-sided argument with Yoongi, the younger finally agreed to Yoongi's request. He is now lying on the couch reading through the lyrics and was actually impressed by the whole song. The melody, arrangement, the lyrics... it was perfect. As he was trying to memorize the lyrics, a question comes to mind.

"So when is the deadline?" Jimin asked as he landed his gaze to the older who was almost asleep, his head resting comfortably on Jimin's tummy. They also had an argument about this earlier because the mint haired boy wouldn't sleep anywhere else besides inbetween Jimin's legs.

"Tuesday." He answered, just loud enough so Jimin could hear. It was still Saturday so its not that much of a problem.

"And how exactly are we gonna record when we don't have any equipments here?" Jimin continued to pry as more questions started to pile up in his head.

"You go with me to Seoul."

"Oh okay -- wait. What?!" Jimin exclaimed, making the older wince at the sudden loudness.

"Fuck, why so loud?" Yoongi complained, opening his eyes as he lifted his head up to see a flustered Jimin.

"I can't go to Seoul. I have classes!" He argued. Yoongi rolled and lied beside Jimin, realizing that he isn't gonna get his much wanted nap. Jimin pouted at his now small space because of Yoongi. Half of his body is already hanging from the couch.

"It's not like you even listen anymore. You keep chatting with me the whole day so might as well just skip."

"But.." Jimin trailed off because the older was right. He has been having way too much fun chatting with Yoongi than actually participating in lecture which was new to him since he always listens.

"And don't you want to see your horse bestfriend?"

Jimin sighed, the thought of going to Seoul slowly turning into a good idea the more he thinks about it because one, he gets to go to Seoul. Like who doesn't want to go there and explore the capital? Two, he misses his bestfriend. Three, he gets to spend more time with Yoongi.

Jimin abruptly jumped on his seat, the last thought freaking him out. This sudden action lead him to lose his balance, the younger almost falling down the couch when Yoongi swiftly wrapped his arms around him, pulling him back, making Jimin let out a small shriek.

Jimin's cheeks ablazed as he was now on top of Yoongi, they're body pressed against each other.

"Let go." He grumbled as he was met with Yoongi's eyes, not liking the fastened beating of his heart.

"No." Jimin tried to push himself back but Yoongi's grip only tightened.

"You're coming that's final." Yoongi declared and Jimin sighed not really having a choice now.

"When do we leave?"

Yoongi smirked, happy that the younger finally agreed.

"Tomorrow morning."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why not now?" He asked, thinking that it would be a lot more convenient since they would have more time to record.

"Don't you want to hang out with me here first?" Yoongi pulled a pout which was way out of character. Jimin can't help but smile at how cute he looked, secretly fanboying inside.

***

The pair ended up walking around the mall, not having a specific destination. Yoongi stared at the younger male who was licking his mint ice cream, some getting into his upper lip.

Jimin noticed this so he stopped eating, turning to Yoongi with innocent eyes.

"Want some?" He asked, offering his ice cream to the mint haired boy.