Chapter 1 Nalu-The Love Tree

First chapter will be Nalu which was requested by @ilovepanda44

This will take place in a modern day high school with no magic

There will also be mentions of other couples but Nalu will be the main focus

There will be some Lisanna bashing in this but please read to the end

Disclaimer-I don't own Fairy Tail and I never will nor do I own the art above

Warning-There is some cursing in this story

Hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

-Lucy POV-
I walked through the crowded halls of Fairy Tail High School, looking for my best friend.

The halls were unimaginably crowded with students, who either at their locker or were going to their classes.

I walked outside where the outdoor lunch tables were and started looking around.

"Natsu!" I yelled trying to find him, at this point I was staring to get annoyed.

"Yo Luce over here!" I turned around and say Natsu sitting under the large cheery blossom tree smiling at me as he waved his hand.

"Ah Natsu I've been looking everywhere for you!" I smiled as I walked over to him.

"Oops sorry about that I thought you would've figured I was here."

"Nah don't apologize it's not a big deal." I said

We sat in silence for a couple minutes, but then I started to wonder where was everyone else!

I started to look around from where I was then my jaw dropped at what I saw.

The first thing I saw was Gray and Juvia walking together, which is completely normal right? Well yeah but They're also holding hands!

Then I saw Jellal and Erza sitting at table together, but it appears they may be flirting with each other! I always knew there was something going on between those two.

And then last but not least I saw my other best friend Levy with that big kinda scary looking guy Gajeel together. It looked like she was tutoring him, but they seemed a little too close for it to be just tutoring!

Wow all of our friends are dating and me and Natsu are the only single ones.

"Hey Luce what's wrong? " Natsu asked getting really close to me. Which caused my face to redden.

"Do you have a cold? Your face is all red." He asked concerned I was blushing like crazy, because well I kind sorta have a crush on Natsu!

"N-Nothings wrong N-Natsu. " I said awkwardly trying to hide my blushing face.

"Well if you feeling okay I want you to meet at the fountain after school!" He said with that adorable smile on his face.

"A-Alright sounds good!" I said smiling too.

Before anything else could happen the bell started ringing. Which singled class was about to begin

"Well see you after school Luce!"

"Yeah you too!"

Time skip after school

I was once again walking through the crowded halls of Fairy Tail High, but this time I knew where I was going.

I keep thinking to myself what could he possibly want?

Maybe it it will be a confession! Or maybe it's something stupid. Knowing Natsu it'll probably be something stupid,but hey a girl can hope.