Gruvia-His Realization

Hello everyone here's another one shot! This one is of Gruvia I hope you all enjoy ❤

Rating- PG-13

Requested By- JulietteJinjitsu

Disclaimer-Still don't own Fairy Tail 😭😭😭
_______________________________________

-No ones POV-

"Gray-Sama!" Called out the blue haired Juvia Lockser. Gray sighed and turned around to be meet by the water mages dark eyes.

"What is it Juvia?" He asked slightly annoyed. "Gray-Sama let's go on a job together!" She smiled excited as she held up the request.

He looked at the request

Defeat nearby monsters and earn 10,000 jewel

"Well the reward pays well so why not." He shrugged. She squealed and hugged him tightly. "Ah thank you so much Gray-Sama!" She cried fake tears.

"Alright alright I get it now can you stop hugging me!" He yelled as he shook her off. "

She let go of him and skipped over to Mirajane. "Hello there Juvia what can I do for you?" Mira smiled kindly at the water mage. "Juvia would like to go on this job with Gray-Sama!" She said energetically as she handed the flyer over to Mira.

"Here you go! Now you two don't have to much fun!" She giggled sending a wink to a now red Juvia. Gray rolled his eyes at her comment. "Come on Juvia, let's go before it gets dark." Gray told Juvia as he exited the guild. "Yes Gray-Sama!" She replied

They were now sitting on the train, waiting to arrive to their location.

"So Gray-Sama what's your favorite color?" Juvia asked as she lightly kicked her legs.

"Hm I'd say blue." He stated simply as he gazed out the window. Juvia lightly gasped at his response. Gray-Sama just said his favorite color is blue,and Juvia has blue hair. She thought to herself​ as she entered into one of her fantasy.

Her fantasy was interrupted when he asked her a question. "So Juvia do you have any​ hobbies?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going. "Oh Juvia loves to bake and knit especially for Gray-Sama!" She squealed hugging his arm.

He quickly pulled his arm away. But he secretly enjoyed feeling her warmth pressed against him.

"Does Gray-Sama have any hobbies?" Juvia now asked. Gray thought for a moment then replied. "I guess you could say that ice sculpting is one." Mumbled slightly embarrassed. He didn't tell very many people about this. In fact Juvia's the only one that knew about it now!

"That sounds so cool Gray-Sama!" She gasped in amazement.

"You really think so?" He questioned shocked that someone thought it was actually cool. "Why yes! Gray-Sama is so talented! Could you maybe show Juvia one of your sculptures sometime?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. These eyes melted Gray's ice cold heart and he knew he couldn't refuse.

"Yeah I guess so." He simply replied as he turned to look out the window again. The last fifteen minutes were filled with silence until the conductor announced they have arrived.

They both existed the train. What they were expecting was a small village but instead all they saw was a secluded forest with no signs of life, other than insects and small mammals.

"Hey conductor! Why the hell are we just in a forest? Where's the village?" Gray furiously asked. Juvia remained​staring jaw dropped at the scene before them. Why on Earthland​ would they drop us off at such a creepy forest. Juvia thought to herself moving closer to Gray.