Bixanna-My Hero

Hello everyone~ Happy Valentines day!!! So this chapter is a Bixanna (Bixlow x Lisanna)

Requested by- I_am_the_Catlover

So there is slight bashing towards multiple characters in this one shot so please don't be upset because of it.

Also I really hope that maybe one day Hiro could bless us with some Bixanna 🙏

Disclaimer-I don't own Fairy Tail
_______________________________________

-Lisanna's POV-
I walked down the same busy halls of Fairy Tail high, trying to be invisible. Unfortunately luck was not on my side. I could already hear their whispers and giggles. You see, I'm not the most popular person, in fact I'm probably the least popular person in school!

I quickened my pace and ignored them best I possibly could. Finally, after what felt like eternity, I reached the cafeteria. I got in line and got my food, then hurried to the table where my few friends were.

My only friends was a shy girl named Juvia, a scary rebel named Gajeel,and a bookworm named Levy. I sat down in usual spot in between Juvia and Levy and started picking at the platter of food on my tray.

I looked around the cafeteria and saw multiple of my classmates. There was student body president, Erza Scarlet, she was okay...Just really scary. There was the handsome soccer player,Gray Fullbuster. Juvia had a mega crush on him, she was literally obsessed with him!

Then there was Natsu and Lucy. These two were two of the most popular students. They were also a couple. I used to a a HUGE crush on Natsu,which is one of the reasons I'm so unpopular,but I soon got over him after he started dating Lucy. Unfortunately one of the head cheerleaders, Angel, started spreading a rumor about me! The rumor was that I was in love with Natsu and was planning of seducing him and getting him in bed with me! That caused Lucy to lose any trust and respect she had for me and Natsu to completely ignore me and cut me out of his life.

My older sister Mirajane tryed to stop the rumors, but she graduated before she could clear my name. Then my older brother Elfman would help chase off the bullies. But he's now in his final year of school and is to busy preparing for the future.

"So Lisa-chan how was zoology class?" Levy asked looking up from her back. Levy was a quiet bookworm. She's often bullied and called a nerd. But she doesn't let it get to her. Unlike me.

"It was alright." I sighed. Don't get me wrong I love zoology and animals so much! In fact my dream is to be a veterinarian. But Angel and Minerva (another cheerleader) are in the same class and well you probably already know how that went.

"Has that Angel bitch been bothering you again?" Gajeel asked.

I didn't respond because I knew it would cause more drama and conflict. Gajeel gets into a lot of fights and has a really bad reputation. But he's actually a really nice guy, hell he's even Levy's boyfriend! But rumors started to spread like a wild fire and now almost everyone thinks he killed his parents!

I decided to change the subject. "Um Juvia how was the swim team? Anything new?" I asked the shy girl. Juvia was a pure sweetheart but suffered from major depression and social anxiety. She tried to commit suicide by jumping off the roof of the school, but was saved by none other than Gray Fullbuster. At that moment she feel in love with him.

"It was actually quite nice. None of Juvia's bullies showed up, so it was quite fun." She smiled softly.

We were about to continue our conversation when the bell rang. "Well I guess I'll see you guys later." I sighed and threw the remains of my lunch away.