Elfgreen-A Love Poem

Hello everyone I'm back with another one shot this one was requested by @clegaspi932

I really hope you enjoy it and sorry for taking so long

Disclaimer-I don't own Fairy Tail or the artwork above

______________________________________

-No One's POV-

It was around Seven O clock in the morning and the white haired manly man Elfman was sound asleep.

"Evergreen" he muttered in his deep sleep as he tossed and turned in his king sized bed.

"No Ever, put that dammed fan away." He moaned.

"You hear that Lisanna, that's the sound of a love struck man." The Matchmaking Devil Mirajane snickered as she held her ear up to his door.

"To me it sounds more like a man in fear." Lisanna muttered under her breath.

"Nonsense my little brother is totally head over heels for Evergreen!" Mirajane squealed with hearts in her blue eyes.

"Don't you think we should wake him up?" Lisanna sighed.

"Yeah" Mirajane smirked as she opened hiz bedroom door and waltzed right in.

"Uh Mira-nee what are you planning on doing?" Lisanna worriedly asked as sweat started dripping off her four head.

Instead of answering her question Mirajane stood over Elfman and transformed into her Satan Soul form.
"Wake the hell up my foolish little brother!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" Cried Elfman as he flew out of his bed.

"What the hell was that for Nee-chan?!"

"Oh you're awake now, that's good! Well lets get going to the guild." Mira smiled innocently as she walked out of the bedroom humming.

Time skip to the guild

The siblings were greeted by the usual fighting as the entered the guild hall. Mirajane walked over to the bar and started her shift, while Lisanna went over to talk with her friend Juvia. Elfman instead decided to fight with Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel until Erza arrived and kicked all their asses. Now all that Elfman was doing was sitting at a table with some of his manly guy friends.

"So flame brain how are things going between you and Lucy?" Gray asked as he took a bite from his snow cone (which was literally just ice with no syrup).

"Pretty good ice princess we've talked about her moving in with me but we're not sure if we're taking things to fast. Well how have things been with you and Juvia I hear you two have started dating?" Natsu asked giving his signature smirk.

"Surprisingly things have been going really well between us. Juvia's actually a really fun and sweet person so I definitely don't regret asking her out." Gray smiled as he looked over at his girlfriend who was talking with her friends.

"Well it's nice to see you two dumbasses finally realized your feelings for them. Shrimp was constantly telling me about how dense you were about your feelings for them." Gajeel chuckled as he bit into a fork.

The guys continued to talk about random stuff until Elfman let off a not so manly sigh.

This caused the boys to instantly shut up and stare at the usually manly man.

"Woah hey Elfman are you okay? You don't really seem like yourself." Gray asked as he looked at Elfman in horror.

"Huh oh it's nothing." Elfman sighed as he avoided eye contact with the boys.