Rogura-Started As Enimes

Hello everyone! How are you? Anyways here's another one shot! I'm on a roll with all of these updates 😄

This chapter was requested by- fairytailships4ever Thank you so much for requesting 😊

Disclaimer-I will never own Fairy Tail 😢

_______________________________________

It was a coolspring evening and the sun was starting to set. This day was the day that Sabertooths Rogue Cheney and Mermaid Heels Kagura Mikazuchi were assigned to a mission. Together.

The guilds leaders were hoping to form an alliance through this mission between the two, but unfortunately the two were getting along very well.

"I can't believe you got in my way! You could have gotten both of us killed!!!" Screamed an angry Kagura.

"Oh you're gonna blame me for saving your ass?!" Rogue asked just as furious.

"Yes I am blaming you because you're the one at fault! And stop staring at me like that you perverted bastard! It's also I'll your fault that my clothes have become tattered!" Kagura screamed as she covered her chest area.

Now you may be wondering. What the hell is going on?! Well this is what happened

Flashback to early this afternoon

"So this is the guild?" Rogue asked as they hid in a bush.

"Yes, they have been terrorizing the nearby ​lands and have been said to be Zeref worshippers." Kagura answered as she prepared her blade for battle.

"You stay out here​ and I'll use my shadows and do a sneak attack." He said standing up but before he could do that Kagura grabbed his hand.

"You are not leaving me out here! You better not think I'm so weak girl because I could kick your ass any day if the week!" She hissed.

"R-right then we'll just charge right in." He stammered.

"I like that idea." She smirked lightly. Rogue sweatdropped.

"Oh um Kagura." He blushed slightly.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You can let go of my hand now." He said looking away. She gasped slightly and quickly released his hand. They remained silent as they prepared to attack. Then they jumped up.

"Let's do this." Rogue said as they began to charge at the guild.

The battle was easy until the master decided to join. The two underestimated him and we're having trouble defeating him. Kagura somehow, magically found an opening, but this opening would cause her to be injured maybe even killed if she attacked. Caring more about the mission than herself she attacked, but at the very last second Rogue jumped in. He grabbed her wrist and forced her to lower her blade. This resulted in an opening for the master to attack. He used his explosive magic and caused them both to fly back with minor injuries and ripped clothes. So yeah that's the reason Kagura is so pissed. Now back to the present!

Present time

"Because you didn't let me strike the opening the master of the guild is still alive! This could have all been over if you would had let me defeat him!" She screamed beginning to stomp.

"Well it's not my fault that you were being a fool and we're about to get yourself killed!"

"Yeah right as if I'd get killed by them, anyways what do you suppose we do now?" She asked glaring.