Rowen-7 minutes in heaven

Hello everyone here's the next one shot! This one is for Rowen

Couple-Romeo Conbolt x Wendy Marvel

Minor Couple-Eve Tearm x Chelia Blendy

Rating-PG/PG-13

Wendy and Romeo are 16

This chapter was requested by 2kawaiikat2 I hope you enjoy

Disclaimer-I still don't own Fairy Tail if I did all my ships would have been canon by now

_______________________________________

"Alright what should we play?" The bright pinked haired Chelia asked with a huge smile. Her and her best friends were all having a sleepover at her house.

"What about truth or dare?" Her boyfriend Eve asked.

"That sounds like a great idea babe!" Chelia smiled pecking his cheek. He blushed and quickly turned away. "I told you not to do that in front of the others." He muttered covering his red face. "Oh don't be such a stick in the mud." She giggled.

"Alright who wants to go first?" Chelia ask with a mischievous grin.

"I'll go first!" Romeo said enthusiastically. "Alright truth or dare?" Chelia grinned.

"Truth." He smirked. Chelia was shocked by his choice. Romeo was a slight troublemaker and wasn't afraid to do something risky. "Alright then. Do you have a crush?"

This got the attention of the youngest and most innocent of the group. Wendy Marvel. Wendy was a shy and sweet girl who was often teased for her long blue hair. She had a crush on Romeo, but unfortunately for her, he was a popular jock at school. But he was kind and caring, unlike the others.

"Yes. Eve truth or dare?" Romeo asked, a small bit of pink layed upon his cheeks. "Dare." Eve said a little nervous. Eve was a shy boy, but he was also a male cheerleader. He was often teased and beat up for that. But Romeo thought that is was cool that Eve was a cheerleader. He would often tell Eve how lucky he was to be surrounded by beautiful girls almost all the time. (One being his girlfriend Chelia.)

"I dare you to kiss Chelia right on the lips!" He laughed manically knowing how shy Eve was about public affection.

"I-I change my mind I pick truth instead." He prayed Romeo would allow him to change his choice. But Romeo did not budge.

"C'mon dude kiss your girl." He knew how much this bothered Eve but he wanted to see if he would actually do it.

"C'mon Eve! Just shut up and kiss me!" Chelia impatiently said. She was a little bit annoyed about how shy Eve was about public affection. It's not like she wanted to make out with him in public! She just wanted him to at least give her a peck on the lips.

Eve slowly made his way to Chelia. He then crashed his lips onto her soft pink ones. Chelia gratefully accepted his kiss. Romeo started cheering and laughing, while Wendy clapped her hands and giggled. "It's about damn time!" Romeo laughed. Eve pulled away. His face mimicking that of a tomato. Chelia's cheeks now matched her bright pink hair.

"Wendy truth or dare." He asked​ with mischief in his eyes. What do I pick? If I pick truth Romeo might think I'm a coward but if I pick dare he might make me do something super embarrassing! Wendy thought to herself in a panic.

"Well, which one is it?" Eve asked.

"Uh I-I pick dare!" Wendy said proudly.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Romeo." He grinned and pointed towards the closet. Wendy began to hyperventilating. The thought of possibly kissing her crush Romeo made her began to panic.

"What's wrong Wendy you scared?" Chelia giggled at her blue haired friend. "N-no I'm not!" Wendy said as she stood up.

She looked over at the closet and saw Romeo already waiting. "Well don't keep him waiting!" Chelia pushed Wendy into the closet and slammed the door shut. "Now don't have to much fun!" She laughed.

Wendy and Romeo sat in silence for a good two minutes as they contemplated on what to do.

"Um Romeo we can just sit and talk. I know you have a crush and I wouldn't want to ruin that for you." Wendy said staring at her feet in the dark.

"You don't have to kiss me." She sighed.

"And why wouldn't I want to kiss you?" He asked staring at her.

Wendy was shocked at his question and didn't know what to say. "You don't know who my crush, for all you know it could be you." He smirked scooting closer to her.

Wendy felt her breathing become faster. Why would Romeo say these things to someone like me? Wendy thought to herself. "R-Romeo why would you even say that?! I-I'm not even that pretty." She frowned knowing that he must be teasing her.

"Yeah you're not pretty." He stated simply. Wendy felt like crying after he said that. She knew it was the truth but it hurt coming from her crush. She looked down in shame trying to avoid any form of eye contact.

"You're beautiful." He breathed and then placed his lips upon her own. Wendy was speechless. Romeo was kissing her!!! And he called her beautiful!!!

Romeo was shocked by how soft and delicate her lips were. The taste was sweet. Normally he didn't like sweet things but this he loved. He placed​ his hand on the back of her head and started to run his fingers through her long blue hair. He then broke the kiss to get some air.

"R-Romeo w-what was that for and you're lying if you think I'm anywhere near beautiful!" Wendy said shocked at what had just happened.

"Wendy I don't lie, especially not to someone I like, and I like you more than anyone else at our school. You are extremely beautiful! In fact you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I don't care what those pricks have said to you. Just know that you and your blue hair are unimaginably beautiful." He smiled reassuringly and kissed her once again. This time Wendy kissed back feeling his strong but soft lips.

Wendy placed her arms around his neck and deepend the kiss. Romeo smirked at her action and moved her onto his lap. She felt safe in his lap and never wanted move. Romeo would all ways scare of her bully's. So being right in his lap was the most comforting feeling she has ever felt.

She then brushed her fingers in his dark purple hair. She broke the kiss and said. "Romeo your hair is so soft!" She giggled. He blushed and turned away. "Not as soft as yours." he muttered. "Remember when you used to have bob back in kindergarten? Your were so shy and cute back then! You're even cuter now." He chuckled remembering the first time they met.

"Yeah I also remember how you were always coming over to my house to challenge my big brother Natsu." She laughed remember her older brother (who is now 19) would always kick his butt.

He began to kiss her again and licked her bottom lip. She shyly allowed him entrance. Then suddenly!

"Alright time's up! Oh woah Chelia you were right they're really going at it!!" Eve hollered at his girlfriend who began to cheer.

Wendy and Romeo's face have now become an all new shade of red! They looked down at position they were in and blushed. Wendy was right in his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. They quickly got out of the awkward and embarrassing position and returned back to their seats.

"So did you two have fun?" Chelia giggled giving her best friend a wink.

Wendy's blush deepend.

"Yes." Romeo whispered only loud enough for Wendy to hear. He then began to hold her small delicate hand in his big and strong one.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Chapter End
_______________________________________

There you go! I had a lot of fun writing this one

I'm sorry if it got a little too intense 😅

Anyways I really hope you liked​ it ❤

Please vote, share, and comment! If you have any requests just comment them and I'll try and do them.

Next chapter- Gruvia