Chapter 2 Miraxus-Drunk Confession

Here's a Miraxus one shot as requested by brighteyes39 hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer-I don't own Fairy Tail or the fanart above Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima and the fanart art belongs to the respected artist

______________________________________

-No one's POV-

"Fight me Laxus!" Screamed the fire dragon slayer Natsu as he charged at the tall and muscular man.

"Ugh go get a life!" Laxus replied very annoyed hitting Natsu in the jaw.

Eventually Natsu calmed down and stopped bothering Laxus, and instead started to annoy Gray.

Laxus was sitting at the bar with his arms crossed and the beautiful Mirajane notice he didn't look very happy. "Hello Laxus can I get you anything?" Mirajane smiled looking at the blonde man.

"Yeah can you get me a beer please?" He asked

Mirajane was very surprised he said please but went in the back and grabbed him a beer. She handed him the freezing cold beer, gave him a small smile, and then went to talk with Cana.

With Mira

"Cana I'm really worried about Laxus"
The very concerned Mirajane said to her brunette friend.

"Why's that?" Cana asked after taking a big drink from her barrel filled with liquor.

"Well he asked me for a beer, which he doesn't drink very often, and I see him constantly asking Kinana for a refill." Mira stated with a frown as she looked at the slightly drunk man.

"Well he sounds kinda stressed out." Cana said to her friend

Mira was silent for a few minutes but then said

"I'll find some way for him to relax." She then got up and started to walk towards Laxus.

"Good luck!" Cana laughed then took a huge drink of liquor.

"Hey there Laxus how are you doing?"
Mira asked sitting on the stool next to him.

"Huh? Oh Mira it's you *hic* I'm doing pretty *hic* good." He said slurring his words.

"Laxus you're drunk! How much beer did you have?!" Mira yelled now even more concerned for him.

"Only about twelve glasses *hic*"

"Twelve glasses!!!" Mira screamed surprised and very worried. Luckily almost everyone left the guild at this point, it was about 8:00 PM.

"Mira did I *hic* ever tell you how pretty you were?" Laxus spoke looking right into Mira's blue eyes.

"L-Laxus w-what are y-you t-talking about?!" Mira asked blushing like crazy.

"You are so beautiful Mirajane." He said his forehead now touching Mira's.

"L-Laxus you're drunk!" Mira yelled her face now redder Erza's hair!

He then wraps his arms around Mira's waist and whispers in her ear.

"I love Mirajane Strauss." But then he passed out in her arms.

Mira's jaw dropped after hearing that. She actually had a little crush on Laxus so hearing him say that made her heart race.

She carried him into the infirmary and layed him onto one of the beds.
She looked at his sleeping face and smiled he's pretty cute when he sleeps she thought giggling.

Morning came eventually and Laxus woke up with the worst hangover he's ever had in his life.

"Ow damn how much did I drink last night?" He asked no one.

He looked over and saw Mira sleeping in a chair next to the bed. His eyes widened did she stay here with me all night?  He asked himself.

He looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall and it read 6:00 AM.

"Of course I'd wake up this early." He groaned irritated.

Mira was slowly opening her eyes after hearing Laxus's voice.

"Laxus you're awake! How are you feeling?" Mira said after waking up.

"I have a massive hangover but other than that I feel fine." He said looking at the girl.

"Whew that's good I was worried about you." She said sighing and stood up.

"What happened last night?" Laxus asked standing up now towering over the white haired wizard.

"Uh well uh you kinda got drunk and uh." She said nervously playing with the end of her dress.

"And what?" Laxus asked starting at her.

Mira gulped her cheeks starting to become red.

"N-Nothing happened you just got drunk and passed out!" She said laughing.

But Laxus didn't believe her. He knew she was hiding something from him,and he wanted to know what it was.

"I'm gonna get you glass of water that should help you feel better." She said walking towards the exit.

But before she could leave Laxus grabbed her wrist. She turned around her cheeks were even redder now.

"L-Laxus what are you doing?" She asked

"What really happened last night?" He asked Mira calmly.

"W-Well you said I was beautiful." Mira said trying to avoid eye contact.

Laxus already knew where this was going. He was embarrassed that's for sure, but also kinda relived that he finally got it off is chest.

"And then you said you loved me." Mira said her entire face bright red now.

Laxus was about to speak but Mira beat him to it.

"Laxus I know you were drunk last night, but do you really love me?" She asked now looking into his eyes.

Instead of answering her question with words he hugged. They stayed like that for a couple minutes until Laxus spoke.

"I love you Mirajane Strauss."

"Those are the exact same words you said last night." She said slightly giggling.

"Yeah but this time I'm sober and truly mean it." He said and then gave placed his lips on hers.

The two thought they were alone because of how early it was but they were certainly not alone.

"Mira-nee and Laxus sitting in a tree  K I S S I N G."

"Kissing is manly."

"Would you shut up."

"Why Laxus-san how could you betray me like this?"

"Heh heh Laxus is all grown up now."

Mira and Laxus didn't hear any of this though.

                           The end
______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed!

If you have any request please tell me in the comments

Hope you all have a good day!