Lyredy-Love Advice

I'm back with a Lyredy one shot! Hope you enjoy!

Rating-PG (just for one innuendo and some language XD)

Disclaimer- Guess who still doesn't own Fairy Tail....Me!!
_______________________________________

Today was just like any other day. I was walking to the library after school so I could kill time.

My name is Meredy Milkovich. I live with Ultear Milkovich, who I see as a mother, and Jellal Fernandez who is like a big brother to me. Ultear always returned home late, due to work and college.

Jellal on the other hand is in his last year of high school. He normally will go over to his girlfriends house and "study" with her.

The funny thing is, is that his girlfriend is a scary friend of mine. I don't see her very often due to our age difference, but she has always been very protective of her friends and loves them like family.

Then there's me. I'm in my sophomore year of highschool and have straight A's! I guess you could say I'm a bit of a nerd.

I don't have a boyfriend at the moment though. In fact I've never had a boyfriend. That's kind of sad considering all of my friends have boyfriends.

I continued my usual path to the library. Unfortunately the school library was under construction at the moment. So I had to walk twenty blocks to get to the city library. I was so lost in thought until I heard the voice of a familiar male.

"Hey Meredy! " He called out.

I turned my head around and meet the eyes of a silver haired boy. He was a tall and handsome man with silver hair and dark eyes. He had his fair share of fan girls as well. I may or may not be one of them. His name is Lyon Vastia and we have almost all of the same classes.

"Hi Lyon! What's up?" I asked with a smile. Lyon was the only male that I ever really hung out with. I would hang out with the girls and their boyfriends but I was never alone with any boys. Except for Lyon.

I never felt comfortable around any other boys, except for him. He was usually a serious guy but has a heart of gold.

"I'm doing okay just glad to be out of that hell hole." He laughed slightly. I couldn't help but giggle.

"School isn't that bad Lyon."I laughed.

"Yeah maybe it's nice if you have good grades and aren't competing against someone." He muttered slightly annoyed. The only person he could be talking about is Gray Fullbuster. I know this because my best friend is dating him! She's Gray's biggest fangirl and will attempt to kill any girls that even look at her Gray-Sama.

"Lyon you're such a Drama Queen." I teased as we walked side by side.

"Sh-shut up!" He said annoyed. I always thought Lyon's annoyed face was unimaginably adorable.

I was about to tease him some more when he decided to speak up.

"Um Meredy I have an important question I need to ask you." He said looking away slightly.

I gulped slightly. What does he want to ask me of all people? I brushed my pink bangs out of my face and took a deep breath.

"A-alright how about we go to m-my place. It's a few blocks closer than the library anyways." I responded nervously.

He nodded his head in agreement as we continued walking. All I could think about was the question he wanted to ask me.

We walked in silence until we reached my house. My house wasn't anything extraordinary nor was it hideous. It was cute and the perfect size for Ultear, Jellal, and I. Lyon has come over many times so I had no reason to be nervous. But no one else was home, it was just Lyon and me.