meeting zach herron..

You and your friend where excited cause today you were going to meet Zach Herron and the rest of the boys in Boys Of Summer.
•*•*•*

You woke up to your phone ringing cause your friend was calling you. So you answer.

Y: Hello? *you saying yawning*

Y/F: Heller.. Wake Up Today's The Day!

Y: Ten..more..min. *you drifted asleep*

Y/F: Ok That's It..

Your Friend Grabs A Horn And Puts It Close to the Phone Speaker. Then She Blows It.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp

Y/F: WAKE UP!!!

Then you woke up shocked and fell off the bed onto the floor.

Y: What Was That For!?!

Y/F: Hey Dummy remember we are suppose to meet ZACH HERRON today?!?

Y: Oh Yah.. WAIT IT STARTS AT 12:30!!!

Y/F: Yah And Its Currently.. 11:10 Right Now!

Y: Ok I'll call you back imma take a shower.

Y/F: Ok

You hang up and go to jump in the shower real quick and do your Morning routine. Then you pick out a outfit to wear.

You pick out this outfit and then you do your hair

You pick out this outfit and then you do your hair. You wear it curly and down.

Then you wait for your friend to come

After 5 mins later you walk outside to your friends moms car. And you get in and buckle up.

It took 30 mins to get to the meet and greet and you guys finally made it there. You start to get excited.

You guys run up to the line and wait to go inside. That took 8 mins.

Then you guys were inside and you go to the meet and greet part. Of course you guys wait to take a photo with Zach so it took 5 mins.

Then it was your turn. Your heart was beating fast and as soon and you went up to him you started to day dream.

He asked to kiss your cheek and you said yes. Y/F was taking a lot of pics. Then she got a video of you guys talking.

*•*•
Z: Zach
*•*•

Z: Hey beautiful! What's your name?

Y: Y/N

Z: That is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you babe. Do you wanna get on my back and take a pic?

Y: Yes Please... *you said blushing*

Then you guys take a picture hugging and you feel something slip in your pocket. Like it was a hand.

Z: Hmu sometime! *he winks*

Y: Ok Thanks Zach!!

You try to keep your cool. And walk to Y/F.

Then after two hours later the meet and greet was done. Everyone was leaving and you and Y/F was going to the mall close to the Meet and Greet.

You went to Pacsun and got some crop tops and you see someone there with their friends.

Y: Zach!?!?

Z: Hey Y/F! *he gives you a hug*

Y: Haha Funny Seeing You Guys Here!

Z: Yah I Know Right! Well Imma Go To Starbucks! You Wanna Come With?

Y: Sure!

You, Y/F, Zach and his friends walk to Starbucks and Zach kept putting you on snapchat and so did Nathan Triska.

After Starbucks you guys went home and You slept over Y/F house.

You look at Zach's Snapchat and Nathan's Plus the rest of the boys. They Kept Shipping you and Zach and you start blushing.

Y/F: Girl I Ship You Guys Hard! *she says smiling and giggling*

Y: Omg Stop! *you throw a pillow at her*

Y/F: Fo Real Tho!

Y: You Are So Funny.. I'm Pretty Sure He Likes Someone Else..

You Put Your Hands In Your Pockets and Feel Something.

It Was A Paper.

That Says ZACH?!?!

It Was A Number.