new years kiss - hunter rowland

your parents were inviting relatives and friends over to the house for a New Years celebration.

including the neighbors.

which was the Rowland Family..

but you really didn't want to invite the Rowland Family because you have a crush on the oldest brother, Hunter.

anyways.. it was 6:30pm and you jumped into the shower and got ready.

you put on a black and gold skater dress cause that was your guys colors for this New Years party.

then you put on some black heels and went into the bathroom to do your hair.

you curled your hair put some earrings on and put on mascara and lipstick.

and then you put on your locket that your Mother gave you.

now you were done and you went downstairs.

Your mother was taking pictures of you and tearing up.

and your dad was smiling and gave you a hug.

One Hour Later.

The party started and you was in your room watching Netflix..

you didn't want to do the countdown and see
people kissing and cheering.

then you heard a knock on the door.

"who is it?"

"oo uhh it's me H..Hunter"

"come in"

he came in and he looked cute in his tux.

He had on all black and his tie was gold.

"Hey umm can I sit" he said.

"yea sure" you said.

"So why are you in your room?" He said confused.

"cause i umm.... i didn't want to see people downstairs kissing and counting down." you said looking down.

"ohh.." he said.

"can I tell you something" he said.

"yea" you said.

"I'm kinda nervous for this new beginning.. I mean all the great memories and great people.. i just don't want it to end.. you know. like I don't want it to be put all in the past" he said.

"same with me.. i mean this year was great.. but there was more I wanted to get to experience and do" you said.

"like what?" he said.

"i wanted to hang with friends more and be able to travel and see new things.. but it's hard when you don't have a lot of friends... " you said tearing.

"come here..." Hunter said holding out his hand.

you held his hand and walked out onto the big porch of your house.

it was high up and you could see everything.. it was beautiful.

he held both of your hands and he looked you in the eyes.

you could see his beautiful eyes and his perfect smile.

and you smiled too.

then he asked you a question.

"y/n.. at the end of the countdown will you be my first New Years kiss?" he said.

"omg.. yess!" you said.

"and can you be my beautiful loving, amazing girlfriend?" He said smiling.

"yess Hunter!" you hugged him and was crying.

and then you guys stopped hugging and looked at eachother smiling.

then the countdown began..

you were nervous and so was Hunter this was your guys first kiss.

you heard everyone counting down in your neighborhood and also downstairs.

"5" hunter said.

"4" you said.

"3" you guys said.

"2" both of you guys said.

"1!" both of you guys said

and you guys kissed.

it lasted for like 20 seconds, and you felt butterfly's in your stomach and so did Hunter.

you pulled away to the sound of fireworks popping in front of you guys.

you guys saw tons of colors and then there was a big one that said "HAPPY NEW YEARS!🎉"

You guys both chuckled and smiled and were amazed by the firework display.

then Hunter turned your head and he leaned in again and you guys kissed.

Hunter pulled away smiling and said..

"Happy New Years beautiful.. I can't wait to spend 2017 with you gorgeous"

--

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE AN AMAZING 2k17💗🎉