nathan triska

You and Nathan Have Been Dating For 2 Months so far and today Nathan Was Gonna Make A Youtube Video. You guys were in the hotel room together but you were asleep on his bed cause you were tired from the Meet and Greet Today.

Nathan started Video Recording.
*•*•
N: Nathan Triska
Y: You
*•*•

N: Hi Guys What's Up! How You Doin?
*whispers*

N: So Imma Be Waking Up My Girlfriend With A Surprise! She is asleep so that is why I am whispering.

N: So first I am gonna get her Starbucks and a Big Teddy Bear but then I am gonna twist it up a bit.

.......

N: Make Sure to give this a thumbs up and if you are new to my channel hit the subscribe button and Comment what I Should do for my next video! *whispers*

............

Then after 1 hour later you woke up. You were wondering where Nathan was so you went to the door and opened it. You saw a Big teddy bear and a Vanilla Bean Starbucks Frappicino.

You smiled and looked down the halls to see if you saw anyone put it down.

Then you closed the door and sipped on your Starbucks drink and set the bear down and looked at the card.

It said   " I'm sorry.. but just know I love you.. It wasn't your fault, I just had to go somewhere else far away from here" ~ Nathan.

You started Having deep thoughts about why he would do this.. You started To have anxiety. Your hands were sweating and you were dizzy. You sat down and moved your fingers threw your hair.

You started crying and slid down the side of the bed silent.

You buried your face in your hands and started thinking if he Committed Suicide, or Broke Up With You, or That he ran away and left you here by yourself and you didn't know how to go back home.

You kept crying and crying until 10 mins later someone walked through the door and it was Nathan. You sat on the floor and sniffed.

He walked up to you and picked you up then sat you on the bed. He was Standing up still.

N: Baby.. It was a Prank Babe. Are you ok?

You were quiet and stared at him. You couldn't be mad at him so you jumped up and Hugged him tight grabbing the back of his shirt.
Crying.

He kissed your forehead and picked you up and sat you back on the bed but this time he sat down too and cuddled with you.

You fell asleep with him rubbing your back and playing with your hair.

Then he turns off the video.

The next morning he checks the comments and some of them say that:

"She really cares about you bro"

"She is so cute when she is mad"

"#relationshipgoals"

"Ship names yet?"

"Do another video soon man"

"ILYSM NATHAN!!"

"Notifaction Squad where you at??"

And a lot of other comments.

So Guys I Am Currently On Writers Block So If You Guys Have Your Favorite People You Want Me To Do Then Please Comment The Names Below and I will do them all. Thanks For Reading!❤️