thirteen reasons why i wanna love you // alex standall pt. 2

flashback..

"Alex, what if I told you... I Was Y/N" you said looking at him seriously.
______________________________________________________________

"haha your very funny!" Alex said laughing.

"im dead serious" you said.

"okay fine. if your the real y/n.. what's the song we used to sing on the bus going home??" Alex said curiously.

"UPSIDE DOWN BY JACK JOHNSON" you said yelling.

"OMG" Alex said covering his mouth.

"it is you, but how? when? what happened?" Alex said tearing up.

It was dead silent between the two of you until Alex ran to hug you and it was a long, tight hug.

he was tearing cause you could feel the wetness run down your neck.

you teared up a little cause you missed him and you didn't know he felt this way about you.

"y/n?" he said sniffing.

"yes?" you said looking at him.

"can we go to your house quickly?" He said crying hard.

"oh my- yessss of course" you said.

you were sad cause he was crying so hard.

(at your house)

"so i have to tell you something y/n" he said.

"yes. anything." you said looking at him.

you guys were in your room on the bed and Alex was still crying. You had your head on his shoulder.

"so remember Hannah?" he said trying to control his tears.

"yes?" you said trying to hear what happened.

"she commit suicide" he said tearing.

"oh go- are you serious?" you said crying.

"me and her were best friends. she was there for me after the crap that happened that one night when you and your friends embarrassed me" you said.

"well.. what if i told you, i am one of the reasons why.." he said handing you a tape.

"what is this?" you said confused.

"it's the tape she made before she killed herself. everybody that has hurt her is on one of these tapes. And..." he said pulling out all the tapes.

"your on one of them" he said tearing.

"have you heard mine??" you said crying.

"yeah.." he said.

"oh god.." you said with your hand over your mouth crying.

you went into the bathroom and listened to your tape. Alex was trying to keep himself calm in your room.

"y/n.. Welcome to your tape.." you stopped it and started crying.

after you calmed down you continued it.

"remember when you were dating Zach? The idiotic jock that broke my heart that one day in the cafeteria. Well, yes.. i knew what you did behind my back and that was very sad what you did too. You, y/n broke a promise you couldn't keep. I told you that I had feelings for ZACH and that he was very hot and cute. But then you made a promise that you would never date him cause you knew how much he meant to me... turns out, you broke it. Now that's not all that happened, he also thought I was a freak and that I was stalking him and taking shirtless pics of him in his bedroom when he was home alone. That was Tyler that took them, and you knew that but for some reason you took Zach's side and decided to embarrass me in front of the whole school. How do you think I feel y/n. And I had your back that one night you almost had an anxiety attack and you almost broke your arm. I had your back for mostly all the times you needed help." she said.

"And to think, you don't even know the real reason why they wanted you in that pool. It was because of the same thing that happened to me, they wanted to rape you... well, Bryce wanted to rape you. and Alex was all up for it too." she said.

"but boys come first and BEST friends come last. Just like what had happened to Jessica and her party of popular people." She said.

after that the tape ended and you were devastated. you couldn't believe what you just heard. and the weird thing is the boy that was supposedly "liking you" was a play boy just like all the other losers that day in the pool. Hannah baker was right. and the boy that was just right outside your door, was one of the reasons why Hannah killed herself. And one of the reasons why you ran home crying that night.

you walked outside and gave the cassette tapes to Alex and look at him in the eyes. it got quiet and you slapped Alex across the face.

he stood there and rubbed his cheek, shocked in the face.

"I don't understand.." Alex said upset.

" yeah? well listen to my tape again and then we can talk.. matter of fact.. don't talk to me at all and just get the fuck outta my house you jackass" you said pointing at the door.

"no.. no. YOU CANT DO THIS!!!" Alex said yelling.

"YES THE FUCK I CAN NOW GET OUT NOW!!" you said tearing up.

all of a sudden, it got quiet and he started to walk out the door.

he was crying when he walked out the door and you shut it behind you and locked it fast.

you took a deep breath and slid down the wall of your bedroom sitting on the floor crying in your hands.

you ran your hands through your hair and thought about all the shit you have been through the past few years....

.... TO BE CONTINUED