thirteen reasons why i wanna love you // alex standall pt.1

you were walking to target to buy some snacks for your new obsession of the Netflix series "Thirteen Reasons Why" and you stumble across a crack in the ground and face plant onto the ground.

for what seemed like two minutes passed already, you opened your eyes and laid there on the hot floor but somehow moved onto the grass area.

you look up at the shadow that was in front of you and see a very cute bleached blonde headed boy with a ice pack and some water.

he was just staring like he saw something hideous or something. ... or was it just me?

"yeah it's pretty, isn't it." you say sarcastically and getting up.

"oh, sorry, yeah um I got you some water and an ice pack cause i saw you hurt yourself and i wanted to help" he said giving you the stuff.

"thanks but, why do you wanna help me?" you said trying to keep your balance but failed multiple times.

"well first, i laughed at how you fell, but then i thought that since today I've been pretty bitchy I thought I would do a good deed today and help a little pretty lady like you" he said sitting down.

" where you headed?" he said curiously.

"um, well you see I was going into target to get some snacks for this show i was gonna watch but somehow ended in this situation." you said laughing.

"you kinda scratched you head a bit from the landing, are you okay? do you feel alright?" he said.

"yeah, umm, im sorry i must be wasting your time so I'll go now, and don't worry im okay." you said smiling.

"no no, it's okay don't worry I'm kinda ditching school anyways, I just got into a fight with this douche named Montgomery" he said laughing.

"Why?" You said looking at him.

"cause, well, he never really liked me. He likes to picked on people and bully them." he said.

"... look he almost hit me with his car okay!" he said getting mad.

"woah, why such anger.." you said scared.

"sorry, it's just that I've been in a lot of shit recently and i need to get away. like at least away from here. and speaking of "here" i actually need a place to crash for tonight. is it okay if i can at your place?"

"umm, lemme see. the fact that i JUST met you. and you seem pretty crazy. you are a stranger. And might possibly be a killer of some sort..
.. idk" you said looking at him.

"you don't have to worry, im not a killer." He said laughing.

"That's what a killer would say.." you said laughing.

"okay I'll prove that I'm not a killer." he said looking around.

"okay see that man in the cop car right there." He said pointing.

"that is my old ass dad and his "cool cop" friends eating donuts in that car." He said laughing.

" typical police men.." you said shaking your head laughing.

"Yeah, im kinda embarrassed in a way" he said laughing.

"Oh his smile is so gorgeous and his pretty brown eyes are sparking at me and I've actually never been attracted more to a human in my life." you thought to yourself.

"Sure, you can stay for the night." You said smiling.

"Yesssssss, thank you. I owe you one big time." he said picking you up and spinning you around.