The BreakUp :( Zach Clayton

You and Zach were having a big argument.

You were mad cause You caught Zach Kissing another girl on Snapchat. But he claims that he was "set-up" by these fan girls.

After you guys were having an argument on the phone it got awkward. It was just quiet.

Then You break the silence by saying something you kinda regretted saying.

"Hey Zach... I think we should Break up.."

You say.

"No babe. Please. I love you so much and I am telling you the truth! You have to believe me!"

He says sniffing.

"Zach if you loved me you wouldn't have kissed that girl... even if it was a fan or not"

You say.

"Look I don't know what I would do without you. I love you. All I want is a second chance. If we break up... I would end up going crazy. You helped me out a lot! You are the one that makes me smile when I am sad Or even when I am insecure about my smile. You make me feel better. And I may screw up but just know that I love you so much.    Look all that I am trying to say is that I love you Y/N... and I am asking you to trust me and give me a second chance... please.."

"Will you break my heart again?"

You say.

"No. I promise!"

Zach Says.

"You Better Keep that promise!"

You say.

"I will lock it in a safe and throw away the key!"

Zach says laughing.

"I love you Y/N"

Zach Says.

"I Love You Too Baby"

You say smiling.

"K Babe Go Get Some Sleep"

Zach Says

"Okay Good Night Zachary!"

You Say Smiling.

"Goodnight Babe Love Yah!"

Zach Says.

"Love Yah Bye!"

You say

"Bye Bye!"

Zach Says with a kissy face.