Homecoming?! Nathan Triska

You were at school in math class talking to Y/F and a couple of others classmates. Then they brought up homecoming. After Y/F asked you if anybody asked you out yet.

Y: you
RC: random classmate
Y/F: your friend

Y: no I don't think nobody will ask me out to homecoming though

Y/F: oh shut up! don't give up yet..

RC: yah and you are like really popular. But like in a good way

Y: are you kidding me right now. I am not popular.

Y/F: yah you are.

Y: okaayyyyyyy

BELL RINGS

It was lunch and you wanted to go get a fruit bowl from the cafeteria. then when you walked out of the cafeteria, some of your friends ran up to you and Y/F and said that it was an emergency and to follow them.

you guys start walking and you and Y/F are in the back of the others girls.

then once you guys turn the corner you hear the song "My Girl" play on the speaker and Nathan Triska  holding a big sign. His friends were holding a big teddy bear and some big red heart balloons and a bouquet of red and white roses flowers.

You cover your mouth and started tearing. Then Nathan opens his arms wide and you start slowly walking to him still shocked.

Then he gives you a big hug and you read the sign again.

It read:

"Star Light. Star Bright. 1st star I see tonight. I wish you may, I wish you might. Be my date on homecoming night."

You said yes and after he asked you:

"Will you be my princess?"

You said yes to that too and kissed him.

Everyone started cheering and recording on Snapchat and taking pictures of you guys.

Y/F ran into you and told you that she knew about everything and kept it a secret this whole time.

You smiled and thought how wonderful this day was.

Lol sorry if it was bad but I'll update soon!  ilygsm and stay awesome/beautiful!❤️😘