movies🎟 - baby ariel and poms squad

you were going to the movies with baby ariel today. and we're almost ready. you already did your routine and now your picking out some clothes.

once you were done you put on your shoes and grabbed your keys and walked to your car.

you had to pick up ariel from her house.

once you got in you started the car and turned up the music. then you started driving. you arrived at ariels house.

ariel got in the car and you guys were on your way to the movies.

A: hey girlll

Y: heyyyy

A: Guesss who's gonna be there with us today

Y: who??

A: P...

Y: P....?

A: O...M...S

Y: P...O...M.... noooooo

A: yep! oh and we need to go into the movies from the exit way. there are gonna be security there and don't worry you won't have to pay for your ticket and neither do I.

Y: why is it gonna be packed or something?

A: yea fans are at the entrance waiting for both us and poms squad.

You were famous off of Instagram and Younow, and Musical.ly

You guys were there and walked through the exit were you saw poms and they were walking with us.

you all had the theater room to yourselves...

you guys sat down and started talking to the boys.

"hey guys! i missed you sooo much!" Ariel said.

"same girl!" Mario said and hugged Ariel.

"Soo... nice seeing you again.." Jovani said.

"Yep same to you..." you said looking down.

Ariel got up and and whispered in your ear.

"i ship you guys" she said whispering in your ear.

You nudged her in her side and she laughed.

"Hey... Jovani and Y/N.. can you two scoot down a little bit?" Ariel said winking at me.

"but there is already enough room" you said through your teeth and looking at her with a serious face.

"Well we wanted everyone in pairs.. and well.. yeah." Ariel said looking stupid.

"what?...

"y/n just come with me down a few rows and me and you can sit down and talk till the movie starts.." Jovani said grabbing my hand.

You guys moved away from them and sat down and started talking.

"Soo.. wonderful weather were...

he stopped you from talking and connected his lips with yours. you guys were kissing.

you guys pulled away and he looked at you smiling.

you started looking sad.

"okay look... can we just put all of that in the past please it was stupid but i changed and im a better person and i still liked you and i'll never stop... y/n i love you.. please give me a second chance.. and i'll make it up to you. i promise babe."

FLASHBACK

"babe. i think we should break up." Jovani said.

"why?" you said tearing up.

"cause your just... ugly and you never let me and my friends f*** with you when we want to" he said looking mad at you.

you smacked him in his face.

and he knocked you to the ground and started kicking you.

"you slut...." he said and spit on you.

you were curled up on the ground crying. and he walked away with his friends.

END OF FLASHBACK

"hellooo?" Jovani said waving his hands in your face.

"What?? oh umm i don't know Jovani?! STOP PRESSURING ME OKAY!" you said walking out of the theater crying.

fans started screaming and running up to you trying to take a picture.

your anxiety started acting up and you got in your car and the security started yelling at the fans.

they started walking away and you ducted your head down and broke down crying.

Jovani's POV

I can't believe she just left... I tried apologizing and turns out that wasn't enough.

I even stopped hanging out with my old friends just to be with her.

I really love her so much...

Turns out she doesn't love me back.

Ariels POV

sooo the movie just started and Jovani is down there crying his little eyes out.

What the heck happened? And where is Y/N?

Y/N's POV

the movie just started so since you were in your car you decided to drive around for a bit.

you were on your way to go get some Starbucks..

and the car behind you was speeding very fast.

and you started honking thinking you can get the driver's attention to look up and stop their car.

but it was too late the car crashed into yours and you hit your head hard on the stirring wheel.

you heard people screaming and busting windows trying to get you out.

and you heard sirens coming closer and closer.

this man ran up to the car and tried to take off your seat beat.

it was a paramedic and he was saying something.

"ok sweetie imma need for you to keep...

you blacked out and closed your eyes.

it got dark and black.

Part Two??