Bully pt.3 weston koury

*Bell Rang*

The kids where walking out their classrooms. then they saw the hanging body.

screaming was coming from the halls and shocked faces surrounding the dead body.

the principal was running down the hall and stopped to see the body hanging from the ceiling.

he dropped down on his knees and started crying. He got back up and told the kids to go to class. then he went into the office and called 911.

*In the classroom*

everyone was quiet. even the teacher was.

then the teacher got a call from the principal and the teacher went outside the classroom.

"Dude. What The Fuck!" Y/F said.

"Look can you shut up." Weston said with his face in his hands.

"You just made a girl commit suicide dude" Nathan said.

"Dude you did too you fuckin idiot" Weston said.

"Yeah But.." Nathan Stopped.

"But What Huh? Remember if I'm going down.. your going down with me." Weston said.

"Oooo... don't you remember in that little baby brain you've got there?" Weston said with a frown on his face and in a baby voice.

"Remember your the one who put drugs in her Starbucks cup.." Weston said laughing.

"ADMIT IT we are both going to juvenile" Weston said smiling.

Nathan's POV

Is it just me or does Weston seem like he is having a little to much fun right now.. like he is not even caring for what he has done. I'm panicking and he thinks it's a game. Well obviously it's not.

"Weston Koury?" The principal said.

"Yes?" Weston said nervously.

"Come Here. I need to talk to you in private" the principal said.

They walked out. It was Weston. The Principal. And The Teacher.

Nathan started crying.

"... and just to think... Y/N really thought you guys would be best friends one day.." Y/F said looking down at her desk.

"What?" Nathan Said Looking at Y/F.

"Yeah. She really liked you. Like as a friend.. but that alllll changed when you did that stupid shit" Y/F said.

Nathan Stood up and Walked out the classroom.

Y/F followed him.

He went outside the school and fell to the floor crying.

"I CANT DO THIS!" Nathan said.

"TAKE ME INSTEAD.. just please?!" Nathan said crying and yelling.

Y/F walked and sat next to him.

"She Really didn't understand why you guys hated her so much" y/f said.

"I didn't hate her.. I wish you guys could stop saying that!" Nathan said.

"This all escalated quickly.. I didn't even think she would really do it" Nathan said.

"Well she's gone dude" y/f said.

"She was my friend that I grew up with. We were gonna go to the same University together. We were gonna grow old together and still be best friends.. well that's until you guys had to ruin it.. a-and fuck shit up" y/f said crying.

"Look. I'm Sorry. But I need to tell you something serious.." Nathan said.

" what is it ?" Y/f said.

"Look. I was being forced to do something I didn't want to do." Nathan said.

"Huh" y/f said.

"Remember the drugs I put in the drink. Well Weston told me if I don't put the drugs in the drink then he was gonna tell the whole school I had chlamydia, which I don't have it though" Nathan said.

"Okay?.. I don't get it.. so you put drugs in SOMEONES DRINK?! Not ONLY that BUT you lied and said that she was a pill popper AND told the whole school.. dude that is no excuse!" Y/F said.

"I don't get people like you sometimes, Nathan you make me sick. I hope they take yo ass to juvie" Y/F said walking away.

Nathan's POV

I see Weston walking out of the school with his hands behind his back and he was screaming and kicking. then one of the police officers pushed him into the vehicle with the police. It was like everything was going in slo-mo.

Did they forget about me or something?

I was walking back into the school and I went into the restroom. I looked into the mirror and cried.

My friend just went to juvie.

Somebody I wanted to be friends with just died because of me.

Her friend is now sad..

And I'm pretty sure the whole school hates me.

Now I'm all alone...

•••••

Guys should I do a part 4? Let me know In the comments below⬇️💜