Powers (Part Two)

You woke up and it was 9:30 at night. You decided to ditch and go out and do something.

You didn't really get dressed up. You just put on your ripped black skinny jeans. And a gray plain tee shirt. Then put on Your Burgundy (red) vans.

You ran to get Your black Jansport backpack out of The closet.

Then you ran and hopped out of the window and climb down a big tree, and ran to the boys side of campus. You saw a big tree and climbed up to the top. And then you saw someone.

He just got out of the shower but he had a towel around his waist. And no shirt on.

You finally saw the face and it was...

Hunter?!?!

"Omg he look so... Nvm" you thought.

He was putting clothes on so you covered your eyes. And then he had on his pjs.

You hopped into his room but you was invisible. He didn't know you were in the room.

He just sat on the bed and was on his phone.

And you just sat in the window frame. Looking at him.

He was watching something on his phone and then laughed.

Then you laughed. Ugh.. He knew you was here now.

"Y/N?" He said.

Then you appeared.

"Hey.. You" you said shyly.

" What are you doing here?" He said.

"Wait.. Did you see me coming out of the shower?" He said flaming/steaming up and smiling.

"No.. Ewww" you said.

"Mmhhmm whatever you say" he said laughing.

"Do you want to come and do something with me?" You asked.

"Like what?" He said.

"Like ditching school grounds and actually do something fun?" You said.

"Dude we will get in so much trouble if we get caught" he said.

"So you will come then?" You said.

"Well.. Since you want me to." He said laughing and smirking.

"Shut up." You said laughing

"Just let me change and get my stuff." He said.

"Ok." You said smiling.

He went in the bathroom and changed quickly.

When he came out, he had a thrasher shirt on and some black pants and some black vans. Then he grabbed his navy blue Jansport backpack and ran to his window. He climbed down the tree and so did you.

You guys then headed downtown and ran to a taxi. You told the guy to drive us to the airport and hunter got confused.

"Why are we going to the airport?" He asked.

"Cause we are going to New York" you said smiling.

"WHAT?!" He said scared.

"Come on Hunter. Don't be a baby." You said.

"No i am not being a baby.. I just don't want to get in trouble." He said.