~3~

Josh's POV

"Where the fuck is Tyler?!" I yelled. I knew I left him at the pond, but I thought he would come home. I didn't mean what I said.

"What?" Brendon said.

"He's gone. He didn't come home last night and he's not in his room. Where is he?" I continued.

"Hell if I know. He isn't important either way." Jaime said. Vic hit his chest. "Rude."

"Every pack member is important you asshole. I don't see you cooking and cleaning every day. Yeah, he may be smaller and weaker, but that doesn't make him less important. Don't even know why I'm in this fucking pack. You're a bunch of fucking assholes. I was an omega too. Before I mated Jaime. I was the small, weak one. Now look at me, I can still kick ass. Even Jaime's." He ranted. Vic started walking away and Jaime smiled at his mate.

"He's right. You guys are assholes," he said and then followed him.

I went into the same room as Vic and Jaime. "We have to find him."

"How?"

"Scent."

Tyler's PoV

I woke up by someone shaking me. "Ty. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Come home."

"No. I don't have a home. I'm just gonna be alone forever. Who would love me anyways?" I mumbled.

"I love you." He whispered. "You're my best friend, TyJo."

"Then why did you say those things?" I asked.

"I was just mad. Okay? And I shouldn't have taken it out on you. Now can we get down? I feel like I'm gonna snap this branch." I smiled and nodded. I jumped down and landed on my feet.

"Hey Vic. Hey Jaime." I said. I hugged them and they hugged back. Josh came down. "That was lame. Why didn't you jump?"

"Because I'm not a fucking monkey." He said. I slapped the back of his head and he laughed. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I slapped his back and fought to get out of his grip.

"Let me down, Josh." I whined. He laughed and carried me back to the house. He set me on the couch. I pouted and crossed my arms. Vic and Jaime were cuddling on the other couch. "Stop being cute." I whined and threw a water bottle at them.

"You're just jealous because you aren't eighteen." Jaime said.

"Yes. I am. But it's not like my mate would want me." I mumbled. Josh frowned a little and I rolled my eyes. "Just go find your wonderful mate. You'll have your Luna and all will be good. I'll be the mate less. And I don't blame them."

"Tyler, you're not gonna be alone. I was the omega. Until I left my pack to find my mate." Vic said.

"I'm still the omega. I always will be. It's not like I'm gonna be fucking Luna. The guys don't respect me. They never fucking will. I'll always be their little play toy. So, I have accepted that I'll never have a mate. And you're not omega because of me. And Jaime. You're second beta. So if he was to die, you'd be beta." I ranted. I got up and locked myself in my room.

Maybe I was being a drama queen,but I don't care. I only have two weeks until I face my inevitable doom. I hate it. I just want to be stronger and faster. I want to be bigger.

Let me run

Shut up, blurry. I rolled my eyes but went back downstairs. I went outside with an extra set of clothes. I changed into my wolf form and started running through pack grounds. I laid down and rested. I closed my eyes and felt someone nudge my neck.

You lied to me, Ty. Blurry is beautiful.

Josh. Josh is here. I just opened my eyes and licked his face. He barked at me and I giggled on the inside.

Shush Snowball.

Don't call me Snowball, Ty.

I rolled my eyes and started walking back to the house. I told him to turn around. He did and I changed back. I put clothes on and went inside. He came in a second later and I smiled shyly. "You smell like dog!" Oli yelled as I walked to the kitchen.

"Thank you. I just so happen to be one." I sassed. "You smell like dog too."

"I didn't mean it like that. You smell like Josh. Not you." He said.

"Cause he rubbed his scent all over me. Dogs these days." I mumbled.

"We need food." Someone yelled.

"I'm going." Patrick yelled. I smiled and took a water bottle. I went upstairs and Josh followed me.

"Gonna follow me like a lost puppy?" I teased.

"Basically. Where are you going?"

"To wash your smell off of me." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down. I fell against his chest and he smiled.

Josh put his head in my chest again and I sighed. He's making me smell more like him. "Please, just this once goddess?" He whispered. He waited a second. "Thank you goddess. You're the best."

I was so confused but decided to ignore it. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the stairs with him. He smiled and ran my fingers though my hair. I smiled and put my head in his neck. He rubbed my back.

I rubbed his knee. "Are we aloud to do this? Like with your mate waiting for you and shit?" I asked.

"My mate isn't of age yet. So it's okay. I asked moon goddess, too, and since she is the best, she said it was okay. I just have to wait about a month."

"She tells you?"

"Yeah. My mate is turning eighteen next month like you." He said. I smiled.

"So, you'll find your Luna. And I'll be rejected by my mate." I replied.

"No you won't. Anyone would be lucky to have you." He whispered. I blushed a little and kissed his cheek.

He turned beet red and I giggled. He just rolled his eyes and tickled me. "No! Joshy!" I squealed. Josh continued to tickle me on the stairs. I squirmed in his grip.

"Okay. I'm done." He mumbled and let me go. I pouted, but laid my head on his chest.