~16~

It's been about a month since we fought. Things were bad for the last two times he had to meet her. I wanted Pete to erase her memory and he just had to find out where to find her. You have to do it when they're at their house and asleep. Just a little bit of wolf bullshit powers for you. But if you don't it can erase all their mental and muscle memory. Or kill them. I wouldn't mind killing her though.

"Joshua." I mumbled as we cuddled.

"Yes, baby boy?" He whispered.

"I love you." I mumbled and gazed up at him. He smiled and looked down.

"I love you, too, Tyler." I smile back and pecked his lips. He played with my hair and I traced his ab outline.

"You're mine forever. Okay? Never forget."

"I won't. I'll get your name tattooed on me if you want me to."

"Where?" I asked, curious to see if he would actually do it.

"Right here on my wrist." He pointed to the inside of his wrist and I smiled. "I was actually thinking about it. Like just T.R.J.D. With a little heart beside it."

"I would like that. And every time you finger me, I would see it." I teased. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Sure."

"I wanna get a tattoo too. Maybe an alien. For you. I was thinking about it."

"That would be hot. Where?"

"On my ass. Because you're a pain in my ass." I joked.

"Wow, love. But that means I wouldn't be able to touch your ass for like two days."

"Yeah. But hey, it's worth it." He grabbed my ass and smiled.

"I love you." He whispered and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you more."

"Bullshit."

"Dogshit. It's true." He laughed and kissed my hand. "Let's go in a walk." I suggested.

He nodded and we got up. We grabbed extra clothes and put them in the Alpha House. I stripped and changed forms. Josh did the same and licked my face. I glared at him and we started walking through the woods. He kept close to me and towered over me, much like when we are in human form. We laid down at the lake and I itched my back on the ground.

I stayed like that and he got on top of me. Let me make it simple. We fucked. No, it isn't some weird fetish. We can fuck in either form. It's more complex in human form. And I can't get pregnant this way either. At least I don't think I can. Shit....can I? Well, well find out in less than a month. We went back to the house and changed.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. I kissed his cheek and nuzzled his neck. "Cmon."

We walked to the house and I went to Tony. "Hey."

"Hey. I have a question, Mr. Nurse."

"Shoot." He said and smiled.

"Can I get pregnant-"

"Yes. Even when you fuck in wolf form. Please tell me you used protection." He said. I shook my head and sat down.

"He's gonna hate me." I whispered.

"Do you know how many times he's come to me and asked how to get you pregnant?"

"Really?" I mumbled. He nodded.

"Little Joshler babies would be so adorable!" Tony yelled.

"Shut up."

"He'll get the feeling in like a day. If you conceive."

"Okay."

-

It's been two days and Josh has been extra protective. He hasn't brought it up, but I think some of the others know too. I've been having morning sickness and cramps out the fucking wazoo. And I'm having them now. Fuck.

I grabbed my side and Josh came over. He kissed my side, making the pain go away. I smiled at him and he kissed my stomach. Oh yeah, he defiantly knows.

"Am I pregnant?" I whispered. He nodded and smiled.

"Our own baby running around." I smiled back and played with his hair. "You're gonna be a great dad." I blushed and he kissed my stomach repeatedly.

"And you're gonna be a great daddy." I whispered.

"Aren't I already?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I know." He added and kissed my stomach again.

I pulled him up and snuggled him. Tony came in and smiled. "You're due in January." He said. I sighed and looked at the small calendar on the wall.

"Hm. It is march." Josh laughed a little and nodded. "Don't laugh at me. When will I be eating pickles and ice cream?" I asked.

"About the second month. It'll obviously be a boy first." We always have a boy first for alpha and bloodline purposes. I don't find a reason in that. Women can be in charge and they can carry on the bloodline.

"We should take a trip to that Mexican restaurant though. All of us." He nodded and smiled.

"I'm down for that." Josh said. I got up and changed. He followed and we waited for all the other. We left an hour later and we went to this place called Plaza Azteca.

It was the only place that could seat twenty. We obviously placed a reservation asap. It was a good time for everyone. We made out announcement and ate and then left. Josh and I had kinky sex. With no condom. Which feels way better. I might just go on birth control after the baby is born.

But Josh and I are way better. And I'm glad.