~17~

"Baby boy." I heard Josh whispered. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "You're awake."

"Cause you woke me up." I groaned and rolled over. I cuddled my body pillow and smiled.

"Tony needs help." He whispered.

I sighed and got out of bed. I pulled some clothes on and went to his room. He was having a panic attack. I went over and pushed Mike away. He was in the way because he didn't know what to do. I grabbed his hand.

"Breathe. In one. Out one. In two. Out two." I said, putting his hand on my heart. I continued until I got to ten.

He calmed down and Mike gave him a tissue. I smiled and got up. "Thanks." Mike said. Tony nodded and grabbed Mike's hand.

"No problem." I replied and got up. I went back to my room and laid down. I closed my eyes and felt the bed shift. It was silent for a couple minutes until Josh spoke.

"I know you're asleep Ty. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything. I regret it everyday. I'm a shitty husband, well mate. But we're basically married because yknow." I heard a clicking of a lighter and then a familiar smell filled the air. Cannabis. "I know I fuck up. All the time. But I love you. I really do."

There was a pause and I heard him walk over to the window, which was right across from my side. He opened the window and sighed. "You're my baby boy. But I always find a way to mess it up. I know you hate the smell of cigarettes so I switched to weed. Two and a half years ago for you. No one but you. And I would do anything for you. I know I'm just rambling but you aren't even awake. I don't know. I'm not open and I know that. I'm sorry. It's not fair to you. Jaime kissed me."

There was a loud sigh. "I pushed him away because I'm tired of being with someone who's not you. He was drunk. He told Vic and they're still working out their problems in couples therapy with Patrick. I feel so bad about it. Fuck. I already smoked this whole joint?"

"Here." I grabbed one out of my box and put it between his lips, lighting it. I put his out and sat beside him. "It's okay."

He passed me the joint and I smiled. I inhaled and blew it out the window. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I whispered and looked at him. He smiled and I kissed his cheek. "It wasn't your fault. Don't feel bad." I smiled and took another hit.

"You're too good to me."

"You pushed him away. Both of you are too dominant to ever work though."

"Yeah. If anything, kiss Vic." I laughed and smiled. He kissed my head and smiled. I put out the end of the blunt and threw it away.

I laid back down and Josh laid beside me. I put my head on his chest, letting him play with my hair. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too baby boy."

--

I've been pregnant for three months. I'm always feeling sick, hungry, or horny. Josh wasn't here because he had to go discuss a treaty with another pack. Jaime and Mike went with him and the three of us were stuck at home.

"Tony." I groaned as I got a cramp in my side. My belly is visible, but not huge.

"Calm down. Just breathe." He said.

"This is why josh needs to be home." I added. He nodded. When you're in pain and your mate touches you, it goes away. But only when one is pregnant.

I grabbed my phone and called him. "Hey baby. What's up?" He asked.

"I hurt so bad. I just wanna talk to you." I mumbled.

"Oh, baby boy. It's okay. Do you have a heating pad?"

"No, I don't." I mumbled.

"Get one." He commanded.

"Tony, where are the heating pads?" I asked. He got up and left the room. "Tony is the best."

"I know!" He yelled. I smiled and giggled.

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. When are you coming back?"

"Another day or two, sweetheart."

"Good. Because I barely sleep."

"That's not good for you or the baby." Tony said as he plugged the heating pad in. I set it on my stomach and felt the warmth course through me. "Heat is good. It basically incubates the baby."

"Good thing I cuddle you all the time."

"And I'm always in sweatshirts. So..." I trailed.

"Hey! Yeah. Really? Okay." Josh said over a course of minutes.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I have another meeting tomorrow. It's the last one. So..." I smiled and played with the rip in my jeans.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too daddy." I whispered. I know he's smiling and so am I. Well, I was until I got a horrid cramp. I feel bad for girls who deal with this every month and when they're pregnant. My heart goes out to you. "Holy shit!" I yelled. I dropped the phone and grabbed my side.

"Ty?! What's happening? Babe!" Josh yelled.

"Why do you have to be such a shit? I am giving you life and you hurt me. Oh god." I groaned. Tony took my phone and talked to Josh. I moved the heating pad to my back and sighed.

"Give me the phone." I said. He handed it to me. "You really need to come home. I miss you and I just wanna be with you." I cried into the phone.

"Okay, baby. I'll tell them to take care of it and I'll come home."

"This is why I love you."