~18~

Pain. Nothing but pain. This child is gonna kill me if Josh doesn't come home in five minutes, I'm going to fucking die. I was laying on the couch. The pack had gone to bed and I was just laying here because I couldn't move. These cramps are so fucking bad. The first child is always the worst.

I waited about twenty more minutes until Josh came home. He came over and picked me up, holding me in his arms. I clung to him as the pain subsided. He kissed my head and carried me upstairs.

"I love you, daddy."

"Love you, too, kitten."

I smiled and he grabbed my ass as he walked to our room. "What are we gonna name the baby?" I asked.

"I was thinking Casey." He said.

"Casey Ervin Dun." I said.

"What about Joseph?"

"I don't want that kid to go through hell trying to write his name. Plus, it's no longer my name. Why should it be his?" I rambled as he sat me on the bed. I stripped to my boxers and he smiled.

"True. You're adorable." I rolled my eyes and smiled. I crawled back and laid down, letting him join me before I got bundled up in the blankets.

"So warm." I mumbled as I laid my head on his chest. He kissed my forehead and played with my growing hair.

"I love you. You're my baby boy. Forever."

"Forever, daddy." I whispered and fell asleep.

--

So. I had the baby. It's been six more months. He came out on our anniversary. Josh and I fucked and then Casey was like 'I'm tired of getting Josh's dick. Get me out.'

Josh was holding him as I filled out the birth certificate. Finally. Our own baby. And to think my mate would reject me.
-

It's been a while. Six years to be exact. The pack is still thriving. We had to build an extension on the house. Josh and I have had two more kids, Athena and Ryan. Both girls, but I think Ryan wants to be a boy. She's always taking Casey's clothes and never wears her own.

Josh and I are happy. Very happy. We're still kinky as fuck. I couldn't be happier. After all, he followed his inner wolf.

I'm sorry to say it, but this is over. Sad, I know. Thanks for all the support. I wanted to keep writing it, but I have so much on my plate and