~13~

"I said I would cut Jaime's dick off the next time he cheated on you. Where's my knife? I always keep my promises."

"I like his dick. Leave it alone." Vic mumbled.

"It's been in a girl. I don't know how you can like it."

"Neither do I. I'm ready for not having to deal with him." I cocked an eyebrow. "I might unmate him. I'm done. He just constantly is doing that bullshit."

"Baby, please don't." Jaime came over and sat beside Vic, making him get up.

"Don't even fucking touch me right now. You reek of that slut. Was I not good enough for you? Huh? So you had to go get some bitch to get you off." Vic slapped Jaime hard. Like really hard.

"I deserved that."

"Damn straight you fucking did. I'm tired of your bullshit." Vic said.

"Baby, please calm down."

"Baby? Calm down? You've been cheating on me for months! Fucking months! I was just to much of a fucking coward to stand up to you. I FUCKING HATE YOU JAIME! I HATE YOU!" He yelled. Vic was mad crying right now. He was red and he was hysterical. "I fucking loved you. And what did you do? You cheated on me. You broke that trust. If you wanted someone better, why didn't you say so? And not fucking lead me on thinking that things would get better and you would stop. Tell me why you couldn't do that. I tried so fucking hard to do anything I could to make you stop. But I'm not good enough for you. You just want a slut who will open her fucking legs any time you want to fuck."

He just dropped to the floor and cried in his legs. I got off of Josh and hugged him. He cried into me and I saw all the pack members standing around. "Calm down before you have a panic attack." I whispered. He nodded and I played with his hair.

"Can I stay at the house for a while?" He asked.

"Course, Vic. Do you want me to stay with you?" He nodded and I looked at Josh. He gave me a slight nod and I smiled.

I love you.

I love you too, Jish.

He smiled and rolled his eyes. I got up and picked Vic up. "Shit, you're heavy." I mumbled. He laughed a little and put his head in my neck. I carried him to the cabin and laid him on the couch. I sat beside him and he cuddled into me. I turned on the TV and we cuddled and watched whatever was on.

I kissed his head and played with his hair. He took my hand and played with my fingers. After an hour, I made dinner. "Should I stay with Jaime?" He asked as we ate.

"Moon Goddess put you two together for a reason. She knows everything so I think you should. But, I'm sure she'll find you someone new. He is an asshole."

"I love him. But I don't know anymore. I really close with Kellin. Maybe he's my mate." He said with a chuckle.

"That means you would be a top. I thought you bottomed."

"Versatile. But I would totally top Kellin. Jaime is too so we switch every so often."

"That's cool. Keeps things interesting."

"But obviously that wasn't enough for him and he needed a fucking side piece."

"Honestly, I would let you fuck me. But I don't know what Jaime's problem is. You're good looking, Mexican, nice, caring. And you can sing."

"What does me being Mexican have to do with anything?"

"Mexicans have big dicks." He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"I can relate." I laughed. "But would you really let me fuck you? Y'know if josh and Jaime weren't in the picture."

"Oh yeah. Totally let you go down on me. Would you fuck me?"

"Hell yeah. You're cute. And a bottom."

"So is Kellin. I heard his mate rejected him."

"Why? He's such a sweetheart!"

"No clue. Swoop in for the kill. Get Jaime back. Revenge."

"I'm not about that. I still need to decide if I'm going to stay with Jaime or not."

"True. Just ask Goddess. She'll give you the right answer. She's looking out for us."

He nodded and set his empty plate on the table. "I'm ready for bed."

"Same." I got up and followed him to the bedroom. We laid down and he cuddled me. Not the same as Josh, but I'm not leaving him.

In the middle of the night, Vic was crying. I switched so I was holding him. He looked up at me and smiled. I kissed his head and he sighed. But what happened next freaked me out.

He kissed me.