~12~

I walked into our room and smiled at Josh. He sat up and I walked over. I was only wearing these panties and tights with garter belts. He grabbed my hips and I let him take in my appearance. He ran his hands up to my waist and then grabbed my ass. I smiled and he pulled me onto his lap. I kissed him and he laid back. I tugged on his shirt and popped it open, making some of the buttons fall off.

"I'll fix it later." I whispered.

I kissed his neck and trailed kisses down his chest. I pulled his pants down and he kicked them off, along with his boxers. I grabbed his hand and ran it up my body.I felt him rub my ass and then he spanked me. I moaned quietly and looked at him.

"Fuck daddy." I whispered and bit my lip.

"Lay down. I feel a little over dressed." He commanded. I did as told and he took my panties and garter belts off, running his hand over my cock a few times.

"Daddy." I mumbled as I spread my legs and teased my entrance.

"No, bad boy." Josh said and grabbed my hand. He pulled it away and I looked at him. "You're such a little slut. You know that?"

"I just want your cock, daddy. Please. Fuck me." I pleaded under him.

"See? You're a little cock slut." I felt him at my entrance and he pushed in. I moaned loudly and gripped his back.

"Oh my god. Daddy!" I yelled. When did he even put lube and a condom on? Like what? I'm not complaining.

He pushed in the rest of the way and I threw my head back. He grabbed my hips and started moving in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around him and scratched his back. "You like daddy's cock inside you? Huh?"

"Yes daddy. Oh fuck!"

"Such a whore. That's all you are. My whore."

"Yes daddy. I'm your whore." He pushed me down and I fell onto the bed. He switched angles, going straight into my prostate. I whined and he kept hitting that one spot.

"I'm close." He whispered.

"Me too. Let me suck you off. I want my daddy's cum."

"Whore." He mumbled and pulled out, taking the condom off. I sat up and took him in my mouth, looking up at him innocently.

He grabbed my hair and pulled it, making me whine. He started fucking my mouth and I would've smiled but my mouth is kinda preoccupied. Josh soon came down my throat and pulled off. I swallowed and wiped my chin, putting his cum back in my mouth.

"Daddy?" I whispered. He looked at me and smiled. "Can I cum?" I asked timidly.

He just came over and started jerking me off. I moaned and arched my back. "Cum for daddy." He whispered in my ear.

I let out a loud moan as I came all over his hand. "Oh god." I whispered as I came down from my high. He got up and put clothes on.

"What?"

"The whole pack probably heard me." I mumbled as I turned bright red.

"Oh well. Cmon." I went to sit up and couldn't. "Ty. Cmon." He said.

"I, uh, I can't." I admitted and blushed. He came over and kissed my head. He picked me up and I whined. "Ow."

"Did I hurt you?"

"It's all worth it." He laughed and dressed me. We went downstairs and saw no one. "Where are they?" I wondered.

"Probably out for a run." He said and looked out the back window. "Yeah. They are."

I laid my head on his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said. I kissed his shoulder and he rubbed my back, sitting down with me.

"How's the unvirgined couple?!" I heard Vic yell.

"Shit! Where did you come from?" I asked.

"My room. Noise cancelling headphones. And Jaime is gone. I don't know. I'm thinking about leaving the pack."

"What? Why?" Josh asked as he sat by us.

"Jaime is still being a little fuck boy and sleeping with Jess." I got up and limped to the back door.

"Jaime Preciado! Get home right now!" I yelled into the backyard. I soon heard him coming and I grabbed him by the extra skin on his neck. I pushed him inside. "Go get dressed. Now!" I yelled. He did and came down.

"Ty-"

"Shut up." I commanded Vic. "What the hell is wrong with you?! How many times do I have to tell you to stop fucking Jess? Huh?! Do I need to kick your ass too? You are a fucking disgrace. Where's Jess? I can fucking smell the bitch." She came out, dressed. "You better leave Jaime alone before I shove my foot up your fucking vagina. Learn how to keep your legs closed! You're fucking with the wrong person. Now stop being a fucking slut before I kick you out of the pack. Do not look, touch, talk, or go near Jaime. Got it?!"

"Yes, Luna."

"Good. Now go upstairs." I turned back to the couple. "Fucking cunt. You better make it up to Vic." I said and sat on Josh's lap.

"That was...hot." He said.

"I know." I flicked my imaginary hair back and smiled.

"I love you."

"Love you, too."