~7~

I kissed him and hugged him. "Don't get hurt."

"I won't, love." He whispered. I smiled at him.

I went inside and he turned into his wolf. He started running into the woods and I looked back at the kids. "Okay guys, let's go play in the TV room." We walked to the sitting room and I set some toys out. Jenna came and sat beside me.

"He'll be okay."

"I hope so." I whispered.

-

I heard the doors open. "Get him to the doc! Now!" Jaime yelled. I ran to the door and saw Josh in Justin's, the nurse, arms. He was all bloody and had scratches all over him.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Why isn't he healing?!" I yelled. That could only mean one thing. He's dead. I ran beside Justin and took him. I sat on the stairs with him in my lap.

"Tyler! He needs to go to the doctor!" Jaime yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled and put my hand on his cheek. "Cmon Josh." I whispered and he opened his eyes a little. "Oh my god. You're gonna be okay." I whimpered.

"Ty." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too. But you aren't gonna die. You'll be okay." He closed his eyes and I felt tears roll down my face. I pecked his lips and he was taken out of my arms. He was rushed upstairs and I got up a couple minutes later.

I went to the doctors room and laid on the bed. I cuddled into him and cried into his chest. "He's not healing because you two aren't mates. It's an old thing. If one gets hurt and aren't mated, you don't have the strength to heal." Tony said.

"But, I don't wanna bite him. He'll have a tattoo on his neck."

"Alphas get it on their back." Tony replied.

"So, I just bite him?" I wondered.

"Yeah. Right here." He pointed to his collar bone and I sighed. I leaned down and bit him.

"Jesus fucking Christ Tyler. What the hell?" Josh asked. I pulled back and smiled.

"You weren't gonna heal. But look at you, you're already getting better." Josh smiled weakly and I smoothed his hair down. He took my hand and I kissed his cheek. "You said you would be okay."

"It was the rouge that killed my parents. Of course I fought him. I killed that son of a bitch too." He answered.

"You're so reckless. I'm going with you next time."

"To hell with that, Ty."

"I can fight. I may be an omega, but I'm still going to protect my fucking mate."

"You're not my little omega anymore. You're my Luna." He replied.

"Exactly. Let me fight with you."

"Baby." He whispered. "I don't want you hurt."

"I don't want you hurt either. But look at what happened to your dumb ass."

"Tyler."

"Joshua." I mocked and got on his lap.

"No and that's final."

"Bu-" he covered my mouth and I furrowed my eyebrows, pouting. He moved his hand and pulled the IV out of his arm. "Josh."

"I've done it before. I'll be fine." He got off the bed and grabbed me. I followed him to our room and he laid down. I cuddled into him and he looked at me. "Can I?" He asked.

I nodded and moved my head back. He bit my neck and I whined. "Ow. Shit."

He licked my bite and I smiled. "Now you're mine forever." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I blushed and put my hand on his thigh.

When the bottom gets mated, we start to get more curves. We get the ability to carry children, Lord help me, and we get really horny at the slightest things. "I'm gonna look like a girl soon." I mumbled and got up.

"You already have curves." Josh replied as I looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted my shirt up and saw Josh come up behind me. "See?" He ran his hands down my body and grabbed my ass. I blushed and he kissed my shoulder.

"Do you really love me, Joshy?" I asked.

"Of course. I've loved you for two years. How can I not? You're beautiful, yet sexy. You're down to earth, yet confident. You're submissive, but defensive. You're perfect."

"I love you so much." I whispered. He smiled and put his arms around my waist. My shirt fell and I took my phone out. I took a picture of us and set it as my background.

"You should send me that. It's sexy." I rolled my eyes and did. His phone buzzed on the table and I kissed his cheek.

"Let lay down. I need a nap with my bubby." He smiled and picked me up. My mate carried me to our bed and laid me down. He laid behind me and pulled the blanket over us.

His arms snaked around my waist and I smiled as he pulled me close and kissed my shoulder. I closed my eyes. "Sleep tight love." Josh whispered in my ear as sleep took over my body.

--

I woke up a couple hours later and got up. Josh wasn't there, so I went to his office. I saw him on his computer and started to shut the door. "Ty?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Come in, love." I did and stood by the door. "Don't be shy. Come here."

I did and sat on his lap. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, laying my head in his neck, and yawned. "I'm sleepy still, daddy." I mumbled. I covered my mouth as he laughed. "Um."

"You're adorable sweetie." He rubbed my thigh. "So my baby has a daddy kink?"

"Maybe." I mumbled and kissed his neck.

"So you're a little?" I nodded.

"But if that's not your thing, I understand."

"It is. Don't worry. If you can't tell, I like being dominant." I smiled and hugged him. "But not around the others."

"I know." I mumbled and kissed his cheek. "Mine." He rubbed my side and pulled me closer, making me smile.

"I love you."