~8~

"Josh!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"Yes love?"

"I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 21 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door." I recited in his voice. Josh raised an eyebrow and I smiled. "What do you think?"

"I think you need to get off the Internet and spend time with your mate."

I walked over and sat on his lap, putting on leg on each side and wrapping my arms around his neck. "How about this, Daddy?" I whispered. I leaned in and kissed his neck. I felt his hands on my ass and heard the door open, and then close.

"Yeah Jaime?" Josh asked.

"Sorry to interrupt whatever was happening, but Brendon wants you."

"Brendon can wait."

"Jaime! Guess what?"

"What, Ty?" He asked.

"I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 21 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door." He just rolled his eyes.

"Jesus Tyler." He mumbled and I shifted on Josh's lap, making him grab my hip.

"Sorry." I whispered. He smiled.

"Okay. I'll tell Brendon, our fucking council leader, to wait."

"Yup. You do that." Josh said and kissed me.

I kissed back and he leaned me against the desk. I heard the door shut and he leaned forward, starting to unbutton my shirt. It was technically his but I'm wearing it. He slipped it off my shoulders and it fell to the floor. I pushed back and he leaned against the chair, letting me rip his shirt open. I smiled and he looked down.

"That was my favourite shirt." He mumbled.

"You're my favourite guy." I replied and kissed his neck.

He smirked and I kissed down his chest. I got off his lap and onto my knees, unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them down, leaving him only in his boxers. I slowly pulled those down and kicked them under the desk.

"Shit. Under the desk." He said and I scooted back. He moved forward and I grabbed his hard cock, taking him in my mouth.

"Joshua Dun! You do not tell me to wait." I heard Brendon yell. I took more of him in my mouth.

"S-sorry B." He mumbled and groaned.

"Is Tyler sucking your dick? Is that seriously why you didn't come? You're about to, but you're too fucking horny!" He yelled.

"No he's not. I-I j-just don't feel fu-lly healthy." He moaned as I deep throated him.

"You're the alpha. You heal instantly."

"It's because Tyler and I- ah- just mated." He coughed as I massaged his balls in one hand and rubbed his thigh with the other.

"Really?"

"Yes!" He moaned. I ran my tongue over his slit and he reached down. "Ask Tony."

"I'll just ask Ty once he comes out from under the desk."

"What?"

"I can hear him. And I can see through that. Yknow, my gift."

"Oh. Shit." He mumbled. He came in my mouth and I swallowed.

"Shut Josh. Warn me next time." I replied after I pulled off, wiping my chin. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. I pushed him back and got out. "You're lucky I'm small." I turned to Brendon. "Hey BeeBo." I ran over and hugged him. He hugged back and I smiled. I pulled back and sat on Josh's couch.

"The point of you being under the desk is for us not to get caught." Josh said as he pulled his pants on. I smiled.

"I give good blow jobs. So shush."

"How do you know?" Brendon asked.

"Ryan taught me everything I know." I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "And Kellin."

"Ryan does give good blowjobs." He mumbled. I nodded and ran my fingers though my hair.

"Okay, Brendon. What's up?"

"We need your opinion on things. We want to get more land and increase revenue."

"Yeah. Sure." He said.

"Very alpha. Much control." I said.

"Stop being a meme!" Josh yelled. I flinched and cowarded back. I got up and left. "Shit." He mumbled.

I went downstairs and started running, changing into wolf mid sprint. I made a sharp turn and tripped over a branch. I whined in pain and laid down.

"Jeez, Ty. Come here, baby." Josh picked me up and carried me home. He tossed me clothes and turned around. I switched back and changed. He grabbed an ace bandage and wrapped my wrist.

"Sorry."

"Don't say that. You didn't do anything. I shouldn't have snapped. I'm sorry." He replied. He kissed my cheek. "I love you. I'm so sorry."

"Don't. It's okay." I mumbled.

"No it's not sweetie. I shouldn't have yelled. I kinda want you to be mad at me."

"I can't. I tried. But I physically can't because you're too fucking perfect." I replied. I blushed and kissed his cheek, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him down and smiled.

"Watch your wrist."

"It's fine. I just want my bubby." I mumbled and held him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

"Hey daddy?" I mumbled.

"Yes love? Am I hurting you?"

"No. Not at all. Can you paint my nails later."

"Course babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek. He flipped us over on the bed and I laid my head on his chest. "Are you cold?"

I nodded and he pulled the blanket over us. I only had boxers on so. He rubbed my side and kissed my head. "Thanks bubby." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Any time."

"I love you."

"Love you more."