~11~

I laid in my bed in the hospital and sighed. I can't sleep because Josh isn't here. I told him to go wash up and get a good sleep because he really needs it. It was around midnight and everyone was asleep, except me of course. I got out of the bed and went to our room. I laid down and cuddled into Josh, leaving my arm out and hooked to the IV. I quickly fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, he was playing with my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I smiled and looked at him. He pecked my lips and I blushed. "It'll never be our last."

"Today." I whispered.

"Tomorrow." He mumbled.

"Always." We said together. I blushed and laid on my back.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, kitten."

"I'm a wolf. Not a kitten." He rolled his eyes and kissed my chest. He kissed down my chest and my thighs. "What are you doing, baby?"

"Showing you how beautiful you are." He whispered. I blushed and ran my fingers through his hair. Josh laid his head on my leg. "I love you. So much. More than you will ever know, honey."

"Trust me, I know. Because I feel the same way as you." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I smiled and he kissed my hand. "You're so perfect."

"That's you, love." I felt my face heat up. "So beautiful." I sunk further into the bed, attempting to hide my beet red face. "So, since you're replacing all your human blood with wolf blood, does that mean you're full wolf?"

"Yeah. I am when I finish the dialysis. I just never had a reason to do it, so I didn't."

"Does this mean you'll be bigger and stronger?"

"No. I'm fully matured as a wolf. If I would've done it before I was 18, then yes. I would've been taller and stronger."

"I like you the size you are. Not too big, not too small."

"Can't say that about your dick." I said. He laughed a little and smiled.

"Saying I'm too big?" He asked and crawled towards me. I giggled and sat up a little.

"No, not at all." I whispered. He smiled and pecked my lips. "You can never be too big. Well, you can, but you're perfect. Dick and all." He smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back and put my hand on his neck.

He spooned me and I clung to him. I traced patterns onto his arms and laid my head on his chest, looking up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too."

--

Today we were using the last of the blood. I've been sick for about a month and it sucks. A lot. I feel so bad for the people who are sick for almost a year or longer. I've been slowly getting better and Josh has noticed.

I was up more and didn't need my IV all the time. I even sucked Josh off last week, which he enjoyed a lot. I felt someone grab my hand, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Joshy!" I hugged him and he smiled. "You didn't have to come."

"Course I did, sweetie." He kissed my hand and rubbed my thigh.

"If this works, will you fuck me later?" I asked, making him looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I, uh, yeah. Course." He answered. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Good. Because I fingered myself last night." I whispered.

"Really? Didn't I tell you not to touch yourself? That's one of your rules, kitten. I don't know if I should punish you or fuck you."

"You were laying right beside me. I'm surprised you didn't wake up." He rolled his eyes and kissed me.

"Such a slut." He whispered against my lips.

"I know daddy. Just for you." He smiled and pulled away. Kellin came in and hooked the machine up.

"Last one. Ready?" I smiled and nodded.

Two hours later it was done and Kellin was checking my lungs for cancer cells. "So?" I asked.

"It worked!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You're amazing." I whispered and pulled away. I jumped up and hugged Josh, wrapping my limbs around him. I hugged him as he held me.

"I love you, baby boy." He whispered as he carried me to our room.

"I love you too."

This one is a little shorter because I wanted to update before school. I have to leave in 20 minutes and I haven't even started getting ready. So RIP. The things I do for you guys. Next chapter will be smut. Love you guys. Thanks for all the support and over 1k reads. It's mind blowing.