~15~

Two month time skip

The pack and I went out for a day in the town. Josh was somewhere. I don't know. We all kinda split up in the mall. I went and got clothes and shoes while some went to the food court or to look at video games. I walked into the bathroom and saw Josh making out with some girl. I stood there for a second before running out.

Patrick, where are you? I asked through pack chat.

Pet shop.

I went there, tears streaming down my face, and found him. I hugged him and cried into his shoulder. He quieted me and played with my hair. "What's wrong?"

"Josh is cheating on me. All those times he leaves grounds, he's not going for a meeting. He's seeing some slut."

"How do you know?" He whispered.

"I saw him in the bathroom."

"Take me there? You don't have to see him again." I nodded and grabbed his hand. I led him down and opened the bathroom door. Except this time, he had his dick in her. I let out a strangled sob and let the door shut.

Everyone head out. Now. Patrick said through pack link. We all met at the cars and got in.

"Where's Josh?" Oli asked.

"Don't give a fuck." I said and pulled out. I started driving home.

"What's your problem? You two fight or something?"

"Way fucking worse." I said as my phone rang. I looked at it while we were at a stop light and laughed, pushing the ignore button. "Just click ignore on every call for me."

"Shit. This must be bad." I heard Kellin whispered.

"You think? He fucking cheated on me. Fucking goddess only knows how long he's been doing that." I said and pulled into the house.

Baby, where are you?

Leave me alone Josh. I'm fucking done with your shit.

I rolled my eyes and went inside. I went to our room and packed all my shit up. I took it back to my old room and tore all of our pictures off the wall. I threw the framed one on the floor, letting it shatter to hundreds on pieces.

"Tyler! What the hell?!" Josh yelled.

"Don't you fucking dare. I'm done with you. I'm fucking Josh Dun with your ass. Want some piece of ass on the side?! Fucking fine. But I'm not staying around so I end up like my father. When you have a secret fucking kid that I don't know about. What about those meetings? And grocery trips?! Huh? Going to see that blonde bimbo? I hate you! I fucking hate you!" I yelled. I was in tears again as I went towards the door. I pushed him out of my way and ran upstairs. I sat on the floor and cried into my legs.

My best friend for two and a half years. My mate for three. I knew it was all too good to be true. Who wants a fucking weak omega? Back to one in the chamber? Yeah. Except this time, I win. And no one gets in my way. I can't believe he did that shit! I feel so stupid!

I went downstairs and heard Josh in the room with the pack. "How could you do that to him?"

"He's the sweetest one. Except for Patrick. But he's so sweet!" That was Oli.

"Exactly. How? Why? He's just gonna kill himself!" Vic yelled. "That's my best friend. You don't hurt my best fucking friend. You're a piece of shit! Why are you our alpha?!"

I walked past, not even trying to hide the gun. "Tyler. Give me the gun." Josh said.

"You don't control me anymore. You stopped me once, just to fuck me over. Let me tell you one thing, I hate cheaters. I hate you. I hated my mother. I hate that blonde bimbo. And I hate that I believed you loved me for one second. Cause who can love me? I'm a weak omega who gets fucking thrown around. You know my dad never knew my mom cheated? Maybe I'll see him and tell him. But no one is getting in my way this time. Not you. Not Vic. Not this stupid fucking pack that suddenly started to respect me because I'm Luna. Well, I'm not your Luna. I never fucking was. You want a busty, blonde, skinny white girl? Fine. Have one." I walked outside and started into the woods, not caring about the rain.

I heard footsteps behind me. "Baby. Please. She knew about us. She would've told everyone. Then all of us would've gotten killed. I couldn't let that happen and know that you would be gone and it would be my fault. Please. Baby, I do love you. It's not a joke or a hoax. I promise. I love you so much. I know I fucked up and I will do anything to get you back." He said as he ran towards me and walked with me.

"I can't forgive you like that. Not that easily."

"I know. And I'll do anything for you." Josh said and stood in front of me. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "I promise you I love you. I love you and you're my one."

"How long do you have left with her?" I whispered.

"Less than a month. I go once a week for two months. It kills me. I hate pussy. And it hurts every time I fuck her."

"What?"

"When you cheat on your mate, you get these really bad pains everywhere. It's your body telling you to stop."

"Do you think of me?" I whispered.

"Every time. I think about how this hurts you and how it would kill you."

"She doesn't get all of you, does she?"

"No, never. Illusion to make her think my dick is small." He answered. I smiled and he moved the hair from my face. "Does this mean I can kiss you?"

"I guess." He smiled and leaned in, kissing me.

Maybe we will be okay.