~14~

I pulled back and looked at him. "Vic." I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"I know. You're confused and hurt and you need someone right now."

"Are you gonna tell Josh?"

"No, he doesn't need to know. It was a mistake. Plus, I know you don't like me like that."

"Yeah. That would be really weird. Thanks though. He would beat my ass."

"And if I do tell him, he'll understand." Vic nodded and I smiled at him.

"I think I'm gonna stay with Jaime and see if we can work things out." He whispered.

"And if it doesn't, I'm sure moon goddess knows someone else."

"Yeah. I asked her and she said things would be okay."

"Wanna go back to the house or stay here?"

"House." I nodded and got up. We went to the house and I tiptoed to my room, only to see Josh not there.

I went to his office and saw him. I smiled and he looked up as I shut the door. "Hey, baby boy." I went over and sat on his lap. I kissed his cheek and then laid my head on his shoulder.

"Daddy." I whispered and he rubbed my back. "I love you."

"I love you too. Who's my good boy?" I blushed and smiled.

"I am. I'm daddy's good boy."

"Yes you are." I giggled and put his thumb in my mouth. I sucked on his thumb as he did work.

"Why do you have porn up?" I mumbled around his thumb.

"I was horny." I moved my mouth and pouted.

"What about the pictures I gave you?"

"They're in the other room. I didn't wanna walk that far."

"Well, let me give you a new picture."

I got up and stripped to my lace underwear. I laid in his couch and put my hand on my dick, getting myself hard. He picked up his phone and took a picture.

"Come here, Daddy." I whispered. He came over and I replaced my hand with his, arching my back. "Fuck. Daddy."

"Such a little slut." He whispered. I moaned loudly and heard banging on the wall.

"Shut up! People are trying to sleep!" Pete yelled. I blushed and unbuckled his belt. I pushed him back a little and got on my knees in front of him. I pulled his boxers and pants down.

I took him in my mouth and Josh grabbed my hair, pushing me down. I bobbed my head up and down, gripping his legs for stability as he basically fucked my mouth. I whimpered and gagged a bit, making him go faster.

"You're such a slut." He whispered. "All you want is my cock. Huh? You're my little cock slut."

I pulled off and smiled. "Yes daddy. I'm such a cock slut." I kitten licked his tip and he growled. I swirled my tongue around his slit and slowly jerked him off.

"Don't be a tease, Tyler Dun."

"When did I take your last name? It's so sexy with you being all commanding." I said.

"You took my last name when we mated. Get on the couch. I'm going to fuck your whore ass."

"But, daddy, I'm having so much fun just sucking your big, hard cock." I said seductively, licking him between every couple words.

"You really are a slutty, bad boy."

"You just said I was a good boy earlier. Which one am I?" I asked and looked at him innocently.

"Defiantly a bad boy." He whispered. I pouted and took him back in his mouth. I deep throated him and he came. Just like that because he has no control.

I pulled off and smiled at him. I wiped my chin and put my finger in my mouth, smiling at the taste of him. "Am I a good boy now, daddy?" I whispered and rubbed his thigh.

"You're still a bad boy. Cmon. Let's go to bed." He picked me up after doing up his pants and carried me to our room.

"I love you, daddy."

"I love you, too, baby boy." I smiled and played with the scruff on the back of his neck.

He laid me down on the bed and crawled beside me after stripping. I cuddled into him and smiled. "Mine forever." I whispered.

"All yours." He said.

"I know. And I'm yours."

"You're so perfect." He pushed my hair back and I rolled my eyes. "Go to sleep."

So I did.

-

When I woke up, Josh was gone but Vic was sitting there. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Yeah?"

"Jaime cut off everything with Jess. I just thought I would tell you since you helped me with everything. And didn't tell Josh about the thing."

"Im glad. And I wouldn't. You both agree it's a mistake, correct?"

"Yeah. I mean, I just needed someone."

"Exactly." I said and smiled. "Do you know where Josh is?"

"Downstairs I think. There's a wolf on our grounds so."

"Okay. Wanna go down there."

"Yeah. Cmon."

"Just let me put some clothes on." He nodded and I pulled a shirt and leggings on. We went downstairs and I hugged Josh from behind as he talk and Vic sat with Jaime. Josh put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Morning baby." He whispered.

"Morning." I pecked his lips and smiled.

"What's going on?" Kellin asked as he came down.

"Wolf on the grounds." Josh said.

"Hold on. Where is he?"

"Northeast. Getting closer by the minute." He went outside and I went after him.

"You're gonna get yourself killed, Kell." He shook his head and went towards the smell. "He fucking reeks."

"Shut up. I asked moon goddess for another mate and this is what I wake up to."

"That's your mate?" He nodded and stopped.

I saw this white boy come out of the trees and run towards Kellin. They hugged and Kellin smiled. "Oh my god." He whispered.

"I'm Justin." The guy said.

"Kellin."

"You are quite adorable, Kellin."

Awe. All of good...for now.