Chapter 14

"I didn't..."

It was not her intention to slap him, it just so happened accidently. She was pulling her arms away from his clutches and trying to push him off her but somehow ended up slapping him across the face.

"Aah"

Ethan pulled her head down under him. His lips pulled back and he snarled at her like a beast. He was a beast indeed. She hissed but Ethan didn't loosen his grip on her.

"You didn't mean to?!" He growled.

Emma bit her lip to stop the scream itching to tear from her throat. She won't submit to him ever.

"Get the fuck, aah."

Ethan pressed down on her body before she could finish her sentence. Her back arched off the table to throw him off but Ethan's heavy build pressing on top of her kept Emma in place.

"You trying to be brave now, huh? Want to go against me?!" Ethan mocked her.

His signature smirk further enlightening his devilish features. He looked like the devil with that viscous grin. His mouth was grining but his eyes turned dark, deadly and that always scared the shit of Emma.

Emma thrashed under him to get away like a fish out of water. She was humiliated and disgusted by his touch. She wanted to get away from him at any cost. The bastard really rubbed her in the wrong ways.

Growling, Ethan pushed her body down on the table. She gasped at impact, her escape attempt halting for a second and that gave Ethan a chance to slam his mouth on to hers. He bit her tongue and she hissed in his mouth.

Smash

The glass shattering sound echoed the empty building.

"Fuck." Ethan roared as he quickly rolled over and fell to the floor along with Emma.

"Aah" The scream tore from her throat as Emma fell on top of Ethan's body with a loud thud.

Smash

The bullets pierced through remaining glass windows.

"What the hell is this?" Emma yelled at him over the nosie. In hysteria, she looked left and right in order to find an escape route.

"Nothing." Ethan drawaled flatly as he pulled himself and her into a sitting position. He kicked the table where they were lying merely a few seconds ago and it dropped to the floor with a loud bang covering them from the bullets flying their way.

"What? What is this?!" Emma asked confused as she tried to grasp the situation at hand.

She had no idea what was going on? One minute she was being pressed down on the table by the brute and the very next minute they are dodging bullets.

Rolling his eyes, Ethan ignored Emma but he didn't let her move even an inch away from him. It was not like she was going anywhere either. She was too shocked and scared to even blink.

Emma's hands fisted Ethan's jackets tightly as she panted against his chest to calm herself down.

"Emma, stay the fuck still." Ethan growled at her as Emma practically sat on his lap and kept fidgeting. Her butt was right against his manhood and it was not helping his situation one bit.

Ethan had to keep reminding himself that her safety was more important then taking her hard against the floor right then and there. Pushing her head against his chest, Ethan peeked over the table to see two black SUVs pulled outside the restaurant from where they were being shot at.

Bang

A bullet pierced through the wooden tabel right next to Ethan's head but he quickly ducked his head away. The fuckers were really testing his patience now.