Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"She's no fit."

"She's too young."

"I agree"

"She will sink the business with her reckless decision."

"She looks out of control."

" I know. Look at her."

"I refuse to leave my investment in hands of a little girl.

" There is no way, I am listening to her."

"She needs to abide by our rules."

"Pfft... like she can run this business. For fuck sake, she's a girl."

"Angelo are you out of your mind for making her the CEO."

"I don't want her here."

"Me either."

"Go home little girl."

" SHUT UP"

The Conference room of Casiraghi incorporated crackled with pregnant silence as Emma roared with furry abruptly slamming her hands on the wooden table to emphasize her point. Her mixed matched eyes sneered back at everyone present in the room. Threatening, challenging anyone to dare and open their mouth again. 

That's enough insult, she endured for life time from these lazy good for nothing old hags. Their pointless hostility towards her had managed to push Emma's buttons in the wrong and now they will definitely feel the wrath of Emma Casiraghi. She was never a good one to mess with but the board members just didn't get the memo.

Angelo Casiraghi calmly sat in his chair with a slight smirk playing on his lips knowing full well what's about to happen in the next few second. He knew his daughter too well and the glint of pure destruction in her blue and green eyes at the moment was clearly an indication that every single board member's ass is about to be whooped into submission.

"I had enough of your complaints. This company belong to me. And I have the Damn right to make any decisions I want without any consolation from lazy old hags like you. All of you weren't complaining when your Bank accounts were overflowing because of the profit I made. A women made huh? Now you'll sit here and pass judgment on my abilities. Why? Because all of you are inadequate to run business like me. Like a women. 

Out. I need all of you out by tomorrow. Either you go willingly or I'll force you out. I don't need a Damn board a bunch of lazy people sitting around just to divide profit and complain. I am perfectly capable of running this company on my own. You'll can go to hell for all I care. Now leave before I call the security to drag all of your lazy butts out. OUT of my company." Emma thundered in a feral voice. 

Thud

Throwing the project file in the middle of the table with force, Emma stomped out of the conference room before the urge to murder everyone single one of the board member in there took over her thin self-control. Fuckers, bunch of fuckers, she hissed under her breath while slamming shut the glass door cracking it into pieces.

"Angelo, aren't you going to intervene here?" the men in the conference whined snapping Mr. Casiraghi out of his intense game of candy crush.

“Huh? Nope. Her company her decision" Mr. Casiraghi replied in a montone eyes still glued to the screen on his IPhone displaying his newly profound obsession. Hey he can't eat candy but nobody said anything but not crushing it.

"Angelo...." the men hissed and snarled but Mr. Casiraghi abruptly stood up from his seat with the phone still in his hand, fingers still tapping on the screen and followed his daughter's path.