Chapter 15

Emma closed her eyes as the man dressed in all black placed the cold nuzzle of his gun against her temples.

That was it. she was going to die. Emma thought as she clutched her hand tightly around the gun in her hands. Her stiff body fell backwards and if it wasn't for Ethan sturdy body supporting her she would have fallen on her ass. 

Ethan breathed hotly against her ears. His hard chest pressed against Emma back. His strong arms caged her body from behind as she stood motionless in front of him. His hands reached down and enclosed on top of hers still holding the gun.

The attacker cocked his gun in order to shoot Emma in the head. His boss would kill him if he went empty handed. The order was to bring Emma back dead or alive and he was going to do just that at any cost.

"Ready!" Ethan whispered hotly in Emma's ear. His face twisted into an evil grin as he gripped her hands even more tightly in his grip. He was beyond aroused and enraged at the same time and it was a very deadly combination.

Bang

Aah...

The peiricing sound of gun fire being fired echoed the restaurant. The attacker who held his gun to Emma's fell to the floor with a blood curling scream. He held on to his bleeding foot.

Ethan had shot him in the foot, more like he made Emma shoot the man in the foot.

Emma snapped her eyes open. Her inside twisting at the site. What the fuck has she done? No. she shot someone. she freaken shot someone. she panicked greatly.

Her hands violently trembled around the gun. She no longer wanted to touch that awful thing and tried to snatch her hands away but Ethan's iron like grip over her hands didn't let her do that. Her body turned to jelly with fear but Ethan kept her up on her feet.

Lifting Emma's hands up, Ethan fired two more shots at two other attackers running towards them and they instantly fell to the ground.

Turning her around, with his hands still holding hers, Ethan fired two more shots and two more men fell to their death.

Fearful, ear shattering screams filled the restaurant as Ethan kept making Emma shoot the attackers.

Who was screaming like a banshee? Emma thought without the knowledge that in fact it was she who was screaming like that in the first place.

Ethan smirked evilly. It was truly fun messing with Emma like that. She always acted like a good girl and always made him the bad guy. She would make him the villain and walk free without any punishment when she was the one who dare tease him in the first place.

Click

Ethan pressed the trigger once again, only for the magazine to be empty. More Suvs pulled up to the restaurant and more people came out to attack them.

Ethan assessed the situation around and it was impossible to beat all of them without any weapons and with especially Emma beside him. The main priority was to get Emma out of there safe and sound first and then will kill all of those bastards himself.

The attackers made a tight half circle around them, corning them to the back. Men from one side advanced towards them.

Ethan wrapped an arm around Emma's waist while he still held the empty gun with the other. Just as the attacker reached in a hitting distance, he threw the gun in the attackers face and lifted Emma at the same time, slamming her heels into his chest.

The man howled in pain.

Emma screamed.

Ethan smirked.